Ban the person above you!

Banned for banning Psychotic Ninja and not alphabetagamma, who keeps dominating me with bans and having three Greek letters before my name as his name. :evil:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Banned for your post not being a complete sentence.

The Grammar Nazis send their regards. :twisted:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Banned for making me laugh a bit, which is semi-impossible for most people.

EDIT: Aww. Just as I posted that, Alyxx replies.

DOUBLE BANNED, Alyxx.

1. Banned for dissing Yoda.

2. Banned for preventing me from getting revenge on alphabetagamma, my new nemesis.

Banned for not accepting Epsilon as the coolest nickname in history of history of nicknames.

Banned for getting your post out seconds before I could.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Banned for not being fast enough to get your post out first.

Banned for pretending to be fast but actually using a time machine!

Banned for not accepting Epsilon as the coolest nickname in history of history of nicknames.

My nickname is not only 20% cooler, it's 300% cooler! THAT'S 15 TIMES 20%! :cool:

Banned for thinking that nicknames can be both 20% cooler and 300% cooler.

Banned for starting a mathematical debate in the Free for All section.