Ban the person above you!

to OB: Banned because i'll be sure to make it your problem unless you fill out this problem attending paperwork :twisted: in triplicate.

pro: Banned for feigned anger.

OB: i'll kill everyone. Banned for asterisks. :D

Banned because damn, I realize free coffee from McDonalds really does fuck you up.

Bil

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned; unless it is happy meal toys.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned because... HAPPY METAL TOYS?! WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING MISTER?

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Banned because pathetic fail..

Madm

Banned because I hope bill doesn't ninja me this time

Banned, well it happens to me quite often unfortunately

Banned for going to random thread then back here and for scarring me psychologically

Banned because I know you just came here from the random thread.

Banned because can you believe it, still haven't topped evolution vs creation.