Ban the person above you!

Banned because you know what, beta male is cooler then alpha male.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned because i don't slap fight...once.

Banned for admitting you're beta.

Banned Hahaha it was a trap, I never said I'm satisfied with being beta male and now that you're relaxed I release my secret weapon.

220px-Depo-testosterone_200_mg_ml_crop.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned because You asked for it....

250px-Adrenaline.jpg

Banned because it can also cause you to go blind with rage. for women, it'll make the breast shrink and deepen the voice...also make you able to get manly biceps.

@pro, yay for artificial energy!

OB: did that mean what i think it did?

Banned because what do you have in defence of my killer combination of testosterone-adrenaline Bill?

OB: Did that mean what I think it meant? :shock:

Banned because I call bluff.

Banned for failing and thus officially without defence giving me status of undisputed alpha male of AF Forums, now if you'll excuse me I understand you don't object...

Banned because still not beaten the evolution vs creation thread though.... I don't even remember how I could've posted so much there...