Ban the person above you!

Banned for not banning, and banned again for thinking I included men in the 'we' part. Lastly, banned for not being aware of how you come off ;D

Banned because I'm from Ukraine.... there are different norms here.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned because his post was too short and I could't think of something.

Psychotic Ninja: Banned because I couldn't think of anything.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned for arguing with me about my actions. FYI I don't have to abide by your rules :>)

JC: Oh damn it this is getting old... banned for not just googling the damn word ;)

Banned for not explaining to me what this "googling" thing you speak of is. I need some sort of search engine to look for it. Perhaps Altavista?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Banned....... I knew that.

Banned.... I knew he was trolling me, I knew it.... I feel scared... (Bill what happens to me now :'( )

Banned for not knowing what comes next. Deep in the night, you think everything's right. Tell it to yourself. Say it's just a nightmare. Something is telling you nothing can change where you are... again.

Banned because you need to stop scaring him J.C. Pro, all he's going to do is brand his logo onto your thigh that says "J.C's bitch"...followed by light jeering from his and your co-workers. no big deal, i mean mine stopped burning after only four weeks. :D

...the jeering never stops.

Banned for revealing my secret scheme. Also, banned because I believe we scared Obsidian away with out weirdness. Again ;)

Banned because you guys scared me away with your weirdness. But now I am back convinced that Bill lied about the experience as I can virtaully read it through the internets which teleports me to his computer, which gets me to the camera through high-way via wire where I can see his room....

AND I SEE THIS!!!!

11DiamondPushup.gif

Sorry.... wrong picture.

AND I SEE THIS!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMfuLCWgjlGhlbYOyyfyhar6SGJovyXXdJiv0oN2rbuGEi8Pes1YVmIOMBQ

Banned for lying. Nobody can not be scared of these characters.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Banned for lying again. I'm the cutest fucking thing in Equestria, and I lie.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time