Ban the person above you!

Banned for yet again testing my infiltrator Shepard's code-breaking skills.

"Bbpqii lvz kblwvav jyw vhya" translates as "Banned for brakimg the cnde", although I believe you meant "Banned for breaking the code".

The key to solving this, are the two first words, "Bbpqii lvz", which should translate as "Banned for". I noticed the same letter (nn) translating as 2 consecutive letters (pq) and two consecutive letters (ed) translating as the same letter (ii). That mean there was an incremental shift in the slide code.

Banned for

+

012345 678 

=

Bbpqii lvz

So, taking the alphabet

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

And counting backwards from the respective letter by an ever increasing number, you get this

K 9 b

B 10 r

L 11 a

W 12 k

V 13 i

A 14 m

V 15 g

J 16 t

Y 17 h

W 18 e

V 19 c

H 20 n

Y 21 d

A 22 e

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Banned because you remind me of the fact that the 7th Series hasn't started yet.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Ç68;33v>:$y$653!?08?y:"03'x-=79y!!7

Ten points to whoever figures that one out! If anyone (you know who I'm expecting to ._.) gets it, because it is quite easy really, I'll do something harder.

"a32123241253542135245124214512351245". You'll need that.

Oh, and +37 is a good hint. I had to do that so no weird characters came out that the forum couldn't show. It does start with "Banned".

Banned because I'm too tired to get into Nagisa's code right now (plus I think there's something wrong with it, as I see an "a" at the beginning of what is most likely a correction sequence for the ASCII shift she made, like take the ascii for the message, apply some function based on those numbers letter by letter, then add or substract 37 to avoid weird characters).

Banned because I copy and pasted it from the forum and checked it was still reversable, it is ._.

It's really simple though, trust me on that. Any hints I could give you would give it away instantly, due to the simplicity.

It says "Banned for cracking this code." Oh also, banned for making a code so simple to crack.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Banned for having a pet.

It says "Banned for cracking this code." Oh also, banned for making a code so simple to crack.

That's not what it says ._.

Banned because I've been staring playing with this for like 20 minutes now, and I can't figure it out (and that "a" at the beginning of the numerical sequence still confuses me). So I've decided to give up and go play some DayZ.

Banned because zombies...thats the answer.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Banned because zombies are always the problem. A shotgun blast to the head, that's the answer.