Ban the person above you!

Banned for banning someone.

“Follow my advice and you’ll die just like me! Huh-HYUK!”

-Gordon Freeman

Banned for thinking you're the ninja.

How am I not the ninja when I have "ninja" in my name? Seriously, that's a massive fail right there.

Banned for failing, hard.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Banned for not accepting pictures of my genitalia in the shape of great historical tyrants.

Banned because you need to confront your sister about these pictures. Also tell her to find "Alexander the Great".

Banned because She did.

She actually got that one first. after she got over the disgusting-ness of it, she was actually pretty impressed by the creativity, so were the police. friendly warning.

Banned because Sh*t isn't real yet. affanculo, censorship is infectious! Oddly not infectious on a multi-lingual basis...

I'm pretty sure the word i used means "fuck it all", however, if it doesn't and i've offended you, i apologize.

Banned because I posted #4 in this thread

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."