Ban the person above you!

Banned for not having enough watermelon Jelly Belly candy canes to share with the rest of the class. I mean, come on, man. The class has, what, 25 people maybe? It looks like you're pretty set on the watermelon flavor, but each box has 12 candy canes, four of them being watermelon. Let's assume you wanted to horde all the watermelon flavored ones for yourself, that leaves us with 8 additional candy canes per box, to feed 24 people.

You'd need to buy 3 boxes. The boxes are only $3.18. If you would've just spent $9.54 (not including sales tax), you could've not only made all of your classmates feel indebted to you through the social law of reciprocity, but you also could've avoided being banned and gotten 12 of the watermelon candy canes for yourself. Next time think it through.

Banned for going to an elementary school career day assembly and convincing all of the children to want to be a technical writer instead of doing something creative with their lives.

Banned for creating a paradox by inventing a time machine and then going back in time to stop yourself from inventing said time machine.

Banned for confirming my suspicions that the join date is subject to the viewers time zone and not the joiners time zone.

Retired Forum Moderator

Banned for the fact that my join time is wrong seeing as I never get up at 6 am (even when I had school), the date seems right, but not the time. Hell, I've even have the right timezone for this site.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA