Anyone else here using Google Chrome?

Sign in to follow this  

cause I just found this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aodbbelplkpgbopggbdeobodplldlcni

Hey Yo Dawg, I heard you like Forums, so I put a chatroom in yo forum so you can chat while you forum.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Sounds cool, maybe I'll try it, never used chrome before...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have used chrome for a while its awesome, as is this app.

That's actually pretty cool. But couldn't we just talk in the forums.

Well I guess instant messaging is more instant. But is that really necessary?

I guess I'll try it out later, maybe.

I guess I'll give it a try... I've not found any other addons that were as interesting as this.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have Google Chrome, I might install this addon.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's actually quite good... It's closer to a chatbox than an IM program, and saves all posted comments.

Firefox 3.6 here... Chrome traumatized me with those privacy violations.. No more incognito mode for me...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Grif Halogram: "I am literally the worst program ever made."

Simmons: "Sounds like someone hasn't used Google Chrome."

Chrome traumatized me with those privacy violations.. No more incognito mode for me...

What privacy violations?

Chrome traumatized me with those privacy violations.. No more incognito mode for me...

What privacy violations?

I think he is scared of the incognito mode's humorousness

jpeet4.jpg

Oh and apparently they are working on Firefox and IE versions of this extension

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I use Chrome right now, what's the problem!? Nah, I'm just kidding :P

arbiter099, hey it looks really intresting!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

How exactly does this work? Don't other people also need to have this add-on installed to use those per-webpage chat rooms?

Yeah, you install it to your browser and then you get a button on the corner of your screen.

And then what? How many people will happen to be viewing the same page as you who also have this add-on installed?

It's pretty low for most pages right now, but the most heavily trafficked ones get people. The button pulls up a chat window, and you can see how many IPs are viewing that page. You can either type a temporary name every time or register one. It's pretty simple.

I am intrigued. Once they finish writing the add-on for Firefox I will have to check it out.

Apparently using this extension caused my browser to get a 99 on the Acid3 test. Acid3 doesn't like socioma I guess.