Trying to think of ways to help our glorious leader

I awoke today with a notification about a new video from a YouTube channel, James Lee, and an idea came to me. First off, James Lee makes some really well done videos, a good animator and he is hungry for growth of his fan base. The new video was him setting up a donation page basically, and I thought maybe there is a way to spread the glory of our supreme one using this guy. Now that the guy is going to start getting donations I feel like he will start cranking out videos, therefore getting more popular. so maybe we can cash in now so to speak before he is too big and too busy to care about this plan of mine. Now he has done something similar in the past, where a different channel mentions him causing a spike in subs, and he makes a video about it (twice). My plan is basically the same thing. All we got to do is have the Supreme One mention James Lee in one of his video, just like "I saw these videos this guy makes, they are good maybe check it out". Doesn't need to be fancy, just needs to organically fit. That's all our glorious leader needs to do. he is very busy after all. the rest would be up to us. Us Accursed Farm members then subscribe to that guy and leave comments like, "Ross Scott sent us here".  This will do a few things. Maybe he will end up making a video about the Supreme One, this would have obvious benefits. It will also leave comments that spread word about the holy land that is Accursed Farms, that isn't just shameless overt member recruitment (It's shameless covert member recruitment) . Now the guy has about double the subs Ross has, a little over 600k. If we act now before his assumed sub increase, now when he would notice the increase, things might work out in the best case scenario. He makes a cool video talking about Accursed Farms, my vote would be him portraying Ross as a benevolent cult leader, but I'm just a believer in accuracy. Which gets at least 600k views and maybe more as his subs increase thereby giving a constant dividend of new members, or the very least new views for Ross' videos.  Or maybe he doesn't get super popular, but at least among the 600k that watch him, might join us, and at the very least Ross get a few more views. Worst case he doesn't make a video, but again the people that do watch him will see in the comments about some guy named Ross, gets interested and at the very least watches Ross' videos.  No real down sides other then taking a couple minutes out of the Supreme One's day.  Think it would work? 

Edited by LNReference
Can't seem to make proper paragraphs (see edit history)

No- Accursed Farms is insular and isolationist. Just the way I like it.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

On 9/18/2022 at 2:29 AM, Im_CIA said:

except for that one time he did that collab with the dev of cyril something or the other

Burn the World!

On 9/17/2022 at 6:29 PM, Im_CIA said:

Guess it's back to small scale abductions then...

On 9/19/2022 at 1:19 AM, kerdios said:

except for that one time he did that collab with the dev of cyril something or the other

I know he did a quick voice job in one of MandaloreGaming's video, that might count too. Marathon Infinity Review if anyone cares.