ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: TRICKSTYLE

On 11/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, Shaddy said:

That'd be production IG, known for Ghost in the Shell, Psycho Pass, assistance on End of Evangelion, and...other stuff, probably. I know they did the shit FLCL sequels, but that's not exactly a big seller.

Production I.G. offers its newly hired employees a basic salary of 1,020 yen (about US$9) per hour.

artworks-000599317133-q7t5wh-t500x500.jpg

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

I don't know if this counts, but a user named "Inferno" made a custom map for Halo: Custom Edition that was focused around a hover board. I like his inclusion of marked gates you have to aim at rather then something like points or loose rails as it makes the level more dynamic and rewards better play.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:19 PM, IAmLone said:

Ok so I usually save and download all of RGD every time a new one comes out, but I can never get Phantasmagoria 2 to download. EVER. Has anyone had this problem? The only one I can’t frickin save. I use ‘Documents’ on IOS. I’ve used many sites and all of them say the url is non existent. Ik I’m not doing anything wrong? I’ve done its 83 other times. Help anyone?

Maybe it's because of age restrictions on YouTube? Have you tried youtube-dl?

Haven't seen a comment explaining why edges of some objects make other objects disappear.

Image you have 3 layers trying to cover the same pixel: a skybox, a distant object and an object near you.

Now, if alpha blending is involved, the proper way to render these would be from far to near. So that objects closer to the player are blended on top of a more distant "background" that has been rendered before.

However, sorting by distance may slow in some cases or just impossible in others (like if two objects intersect).

And here's what may happen without sorting:

- Skybox is always rendered first (true for most old games).

- Then a semi-transparent object near you is rendered and writes its position into Z buffer (unless a texel is completely transparent and discarded).

- And then a distant object cannot be rendered anymore, because Z buffer tells that there's already something else in front of it.

Yeah, Minecraft has historically had issues with multiple translucent textures (as in, those with full 8-bit alpha channels) rendering in front of each other—stained glass and water, for example. I forget if they've finally fixed it now or not, but it used to be that water would just "disappear" if you looked at it through stained glass.

PSA: do NOT play Sonic Free Riders! It's the first game AngryJoe gave a 1/10, and also returned it on account of it being broken. See the review for more info:

I'm pretty sure the simplest reason to not play Free Riders is that Kinect exclusives are always shit and are absolutely miserable to play even when they work.

I noted that you mentioned Fortnite and the hoverboard being bad and just wanted to point out that they DID have a good hoverboard in the game in Battle Royale. It was called the drift board though and it was only around for a short while about 4 years back. Nowadays the only way to use it is in custom maps or create your own course to use it. Not saying it was amazing or anything, but it's a lot better than the one in STW is all. Combine that with Fortnite's good creative mode and you might be able to make something decent.

Edit: Currently Fortnite readded the drift board for a limited time to the base game so you can see what it's like to just drift across the old map by playing the regular game (or zero build).

Edited by Marufrozen (see edit history)