Reputation points

Sign in to follow this  

http://www.accursedfarms.com/forums/reputation.php - you can view reputation received here. I'll add comments at some point. Yes, that IS a link.

Would be nice to have a button for it up near the UCP one...

A bit excessive for such a minor feature. I was thinking of putting one in the UCP though. Staff already have one for each user on each profile. Yeah, reputation can be moderated now.

Ok, cool.

Can you mod my rep to -999?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

No, we can only delete points given to you after the change if you have been given an unfair amount of it.

Aw, that sucks... I want an impossibly low rep...

I guess if every member on the forum gave every one of your posts a -rep it could happen easily.

Yeah, but not everyone who signs up for the forum ever actually visit...

I guess if every member on the forum gave every one of your posts a -rep it could happen easily.

Yeah, but not everyone who signs up for the forum ever actually visit...

I could do it, but it kind of defeats the point of the reputation system.

like it, stops mass rep spamming and makes people think twice about lowering someone's rep, once again GOOD WORK

What are these "quotes" I keep hearing about that are gone?

But more importantly, how does this fix the problem that point of reputation is inherently flawed?

I am pretty sure they are talking about the random qoutes from freemans mind that you would see when you either gave someone rep or took it away.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am pretty sure they are talking about the random qoutes from freemans mind that you would see when you either gave someone rep or took it away.

I still get those...

I still get those...

I took a point from bullseye to test this and got: Taken reputation from the user!

This has cost you one point. You have 7 points remaining.

no quotes, how are you still getting them?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

There is no point, other than to alienate forum regulars who are just trying to help.

What's the point of rep? Really, it's a popularity contest. It's not the best ideas and the best contributors get rep, it's just people who say popular things get rep. What's the point of that?

As Bullseye has demonstrated, rep means nothing; he's going around trying to get negative rep.

There is no point, other than to alienate forum regulars who are just trying to help.

What's the point of rep? Really, it's a popularity contest. It's not the best ideas and the best contributors get rep, it's just people who say popular things get rep. What's the point of that?

As Bullseye has demonstrated, rep means nothing; he's going around trying to get negative rep.

It differs from person to person why they give someone else negative rep.

I give negative rep if a person swears a lot and unnecessarily, or if his/her posts are of poor quality or can be considered spam.

If I were to make any rules regarding reputation points, it would be that negative rep should never be given if a person disagrees with someone.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I give negative rep if a person swears a lot and unnecessarily, or if his/her posts are of poor quality or can be considered spam.

Fuck, shit, piss... Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

Can I get another -rep now?

Fuck, shit, piss... Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

Can I get another -rep now?

Not really. Your post has correct grammar, you didn't swear unnecessarily (you did on purpose) and it's longer than a couple of words. So, sorry. :P

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Not really. Your post has correct grammar, you didn't swear unnecessarily (you did on purpose) and it's longer than a couple of words. So, sorry. :P

Damn.