Freeman's Mind - Episodes 56-57

Оскільки на YouTube бракує перекладу з 56 епізоду, – зараз і надалі – спробуємо це виправити.

Як хтось знає, як додати субтитри на Youtube – надісилати Росові, чи зачекати доки він сам перевірить форум, чи поїсти бджіл – не соромтеся розповісти.

Freeman's Mind_ Episode 56_ua.srt Freeman's Mind_ Episode 57_ua.srt

Edited by Jiira (see edit history)

Wooow, the table is hot (even though it's not updated in Ukrainian)  and you are quick ?

Actually episodes 56-61 were already translated and uploaded more than a year ago...(

), but nobody had uploaded them on Youtube since, so... it's a bit of a bummer, honestly, but whatever.  Hopefully, they will be uploaded now, and you can carry on from the 62 episode. I was hoping to make them myself by the end of the year, but Xen is such a bore for me, so I don't mind that much, besides there's been a really long pause. It's a shame, though, I would like to get a sort of achievement by translating the whole series, but then again, fuck Xen!

Edited by SlavaZSU (see edit history)

Ross's videos featuring Russian & Ukrainian subtitles - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovZbPyDLJnrSsm489fv9-A/playlists?disable_polymer=1

I have gone through al the videos listed on this page and the one you linked, SlavaZSU, and there should now be Ukrainian subtitles for all of them.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks!

Edited by danielsangeo (see edit history)

That feeling, when you've already translated #58 and was about to #59 ?
Well, I guess no more surprises left