Mind The Gap

Sign in to follow this  

Well if that's the case, then he just waits till someone lays a piece of paper over the pit, and he can walk across like normal. (if there not being a pit there is normal)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ok then, the pit is paper wide, and he just walks over it not even realizing it's there...

The picture is WRONG......

Tyler already stands on the left side and enjoys a coke.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

The Green Apocalypse transports him to the other side

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

The black stuff above the floor is actually repulsion gel, colored black. To state the obvious, he merely jumps!

He decides that going to work isn't even worth the effort, so he goes inside and watches accursed videos all day

Procrastination is everythings solution

Walks to the right... appears at the left.

Well if people still care about this game, ThatSmartGuy won this round, so now, he gets to come up with the next scenario.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Thread has been moved.

Go ahead ThatSmartGuy, maybe if he doesn't come up in a period of time you should pick the 2nd best :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Well,

I still want to say mine. Tyler, walks to the other side of his house and starts punching the dirt. Once he has punched the dirt enough he can build a bridge out of dirt.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

loltb.png

He summons King Leonidas to Sparta kick him across the pit. Fortunately (and astoundingly), he [Tyler] survives.

As for how Leonidas gets across the pit, he detaches his leg and hits himself with as hard as he can.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Call Atari and tell them you found the place where they're supposed to bury the E.T. games.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Call Atari and tell them you found the place where they're supposed to bury the E.T. games.

..How would they get over the pit?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well both J.C. and The_Doctor are tied for second, so coin flip will decide. Tails is The_Doctor, heads is J.C. Tails it is.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's been too long... What's the third place?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Can I be last place? Please?!? Pretty please with cherries on top? Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???

Here it is:

accursedfarmspuzzle.jpg

Dimitri is heating his lunch in the microwave, Steve is hungry as hell and wants to steal Dimitri's lunch without noticing who did it. Eddie is drinking his coffee and watching Dimitri's back.

What should Steve do to accomplish his plan and have success?

Ok.

Steve needs to steal Eddie's Coffe and throw it at the back of Dimitri's Head. After he has been knocked out or has run out of the room screaming, Steve can take Dimitri's noodles. By then Eddie is likely to be pissed of about his coffee, so Steve bribes him by breaking open the soda machine with a crowbar. INFINITE SODAS!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.