Mind The Gap

Sign in to follow this  

Steve needs to go berserk, so he will flip the table Eddie's setting at, right after stealing his coffee, then destroy the soda machines, this should get everyone's attention. When Eddie and Dimitri aren't looking, Steve steals the lunch.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Press `

impulse 101

Kill Eddie and Dimitri with shotgun, take food and coffee.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Steve walks up behind Eddie, and does a non-lethal takedown from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. (Steve is a fan of the game, and has it on preorder)

After that, he sneaks up behind Dimitri and does the same.

Net result, two non-lethal takedowns at 50XP each, Steve levels up and takes the noodles.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Steve simulates a heart attack and gets Eddie's and Dimitri's attention while a clone of his (the ones that he uses to miss school and not go to work on weekend) steales the noodles from the microwave, Steve suddenly recovers and goes eat his stolen lunch

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Because it was suggested, I'm posting in every forum game that's in the "Forum Games" sub-section.

Isn't it time now to choose.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Ok. The most creative solution is BTGbullseye's one (imho).

I can't wait to see what he comes up with :P

YAY! I won! :lol:

Hmmm... Give me a few to figure out one for you guys... :ugeek::mrgreen:

9520299.jpg

9520299.jpg

Because I was meaning a few months, not a few days...

Ok...

5075_1.jpg

Jeremy is the one on the right with the knife. The other guy is Bill.

Bill won't stop trying to change the recipe while yaking about his wife/job/etc, and Jeremy wants Bill to just STFU. How is Jeremy going to get Bill to STFU?

Jeremy, tells Bill to STFU, then stabs Bill, not to kill, just enough to get the message through, then resume cooking.

Jeremy texts Bill's son and orders him to tell Bill that he's being eaten alive by piranhas in the amazon river. Bill takes a plane to Brasil only to discover Jeremy just trolled him epically because he won't stop bragging about his hot wife.

Oh My Gaaawt!!!!!

I totally forgot about this topic.

Damn, and I won....

Time to get back on it...

This is how jeremy stops bill:

[attachment=0]5075_1.jpg[/attachment]

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

I love this game, let's just not let it die please ):

If you notice the reflection on the left side of the screen, you'll see that a building outside is called Biogen. This is a medical engineering facility. Jeremy excuses himself and walks across the street. He finds a jar of a specimen labeled "Deadly Laxative." He shoves the jar down Bill's throat, causing every molecule of water to be emptied from Bill's body through his bowels, causing death by rapid dehydration.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Jeremy, using a spawn code, spawns one of the following

a) an Antlion Guard

b) Combine Soldiers

c) a shitload of explosive barrels

d) STRIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e) supercharged gravity gun

f) RPG

g) Tau Cannon

h) HECU

i) superheated microwave casserole

j) creeper

k) M249 SAW

l) SPAS-12

m) Rollermines

n) Rail Driver

o) SPLASER

p) GLaDOS

q) sentry turret

r) Lamarr

s) Suppressor Device

t) Stubbs

u) Alma

v) Mantis-men

w) Big Daddy

x) grues

y) Gordon Freeman

z) The Redeemer (nuke launcher, not Christ.)

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

The solution involves a giant cork and super-glue. Lots of super-glue.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Guys BTGBullseye is in college and will be offline for the next month or so.... so we will vote who makes the next challenge by what we think ws the funniest/best solution. The next 10 votes will decide, noone vote for himself.

I vote Psychotic Ninja

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."