Windows 10 sucks, lemme make it better (show me your OS too!)

Sign in to follow this  

yeah yeah, win10 is full of bloatware, telemetry stuff, it sucks. My pc ain't strong enough to handle all of that  shit

so i learnt about this tool by Chris Titus that got my CPU usage from 95% (doing nothing, literally on the desktop) to like 8%

(firefox open and some other shit running in the background).

Every fresh install i do of this OS (i do it quite often) is folowed by that tool that gets rid of all of the trash windows 10 comes with
(it also lets you deactivate the usless and automatic updates, and leave only the security updates to be installed whenever you want)

i also like it to look really nice, it sucks that i can't really personalize my dual monitor setup with one wallpaper on each screen, so i

make it to be a solid color, then use wallpaper engine to put diferent images on each one (Simon Stalenhag's work is reaaaly good)

i've never used the microsoft store and the only time i did was so i could download TranslucentTB (i like a clear taskbar, more room for my wallpaper)

i have literally 4 icons on my desktopo and my start menu looks like this:

Untitled.png.f5f170ad81cc26c9a6e396585ddf8b25.png

On 1/6/2023 at 6:02 PM, dancingPelican said:

yeah yeah, win10 is full of bloatware, telemetry stuff, it sucks. My pc ain't strong enough to handle all of that  shit

so i learnt about this tool by Chris Titus that got my CPU usage from 95% (doing nothing, literally on the desktop) to like 8%

(firefox open and some other shit running in the background).

Every fresh install i do of this OS (i do it quite often) is folowed by that tool that gets rid of all of the trash windows 10 comes with
(it also lets you deactivate the usless and automatic updates, and leave only the security updates to be installed whenever you want)

i also like it to look really nice, it sucks that i can't really personalize my dual monitor setup with one wallpaper on each screen, so i

make it to be a solid color, then use wallpaper engine to put diferent images on each one (Simon Stalenhag's work is reaaaly good)

i've never used the microsoft store and the only time i did was so i could download TranslucentTB (i like a clear taskbar, more room for my wallpaper)

i have literally 4 icons on my desktopo and my start menu looks like this:

Untitled.png.f5f170ad81cc26c9a6e396585ddf8b25.png

I would add the calculator to that start screen

Burn the World!

On 1/6/2023 at 6:02 PM, kerdios said:

I would add the calculator to that start screen

Honestly yeah, i will, i type "cal" far to often on the search bar tbh

On 1/7/2023 at 11:37 AM, Shaddy said:

It wasn't on purpose? What was the actual context?

I believe that he meant it as a shorthand for "calculator". Context clues man...

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"