Worst Game You Know

Sign in to follow this  

I hate WoW because it has absolutely nothing of value to gain, you can click on a monster until it's dead and your XP bar raises a little. "WOW! LOOK AT ALL THAT INNOVATION!"

How high of a level character did you get, and when did you play, which server, did you join a guild, what race, and what class?

All are factors in why you wouldn't have enjoyed the game. Many classes just don't fit how many people play. As for the "click a bunch of times, and kill" you obviously only did the grinding aspect to level up.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is there any good way to judge a game objectively? Someone might actually like Big Rigs exactly because it is so hilariously buggy. . .

I certainly do. Just watching any gameplay vids = instant lulz. The no audio part also makes it easy to pick funny music to accompany it.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I had a lot of fun with that on gamecube, too bad about the pc version.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I hate WoW because it has absolutely nothing of value to gain, you can click on a monster until it's dead and your XP bar raises a little. "WOW! LOOK AT ALL THAT INNOVATION!"

I hate it myself but I can tell you that there is a lot more then clicking a monster and watching your XP go up. I really don't like WoW myself but it is far away from the worst game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Sims series... popular, pointless and BORING as hell. I hate it

The Hamburglar, why do you think the Witcher was the worst game? Was it really that bad? :?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The Hamburglar, why do you think the Witcher was the worst game? Was it really that bad? :?

Wasn't that the game, where you get like trading cards every time you do someone?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some may dislike the Sims gameplay, but there are certainly people that enjoy it, and it's not a badly made series. I remember having fun with the Sims 1 on ps2, though that was back when it was really a novelty. Now, the concept is pretty much drained dry.

My main grudge against it is that it crashed my computer when I played it, and the fact that I hated the combat, the creepy character models, and the boring story.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

My main grudge against it is that it crashed my computer when I played it, and the fact that I hated the combat, the creepy character models, and the boring story.

Oh that's okay. I just wanted to ask. :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

My main grudge against it is that it crashed my computer when I played it

That grudge should be against your computer, not the game.

Operation flash point: Dragon Rising.

I don't know about you but when I saw this trailer I was all :)

So I bought it. But when I started playing I was all :cry:/ :evil:

Just to difficult to be fun for me

the worst game I've ever played would have to be... FF5 or Sonic CD

It may have just been the ultimate frustration I felt at both games, but I remember them being complete wastes of time. Unfortunately, lacking an emulator, I cannot replay the games as I buried FF5 in my back yard in Connecticut and I smashed Sonic CD to tiny shards. I should really find an emulator.

Worst game that I've played is unequivocally X3: Reunion.

Impossible to navigate.

Hard to do combat.

Nearly impossible to trade. (and even more difficult to get a profit from the trade)

Nonexistent help to learn the game.

No waypoint system. (you get lost trying to go from one spaceport to another in the same system)

Frequently you get impossible-to-beat enemy swarms that come after you when you're just starting out.

Biggest waste of $10 in my life.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Zelda CD-I games are pretty terrible. Probably the worst animation I've seen, horrible voice acting, and controls that could make me want to throw the control into a blender. The only redeemable thing is probably the music, which is okay.

Yes, but will it blend ?

The Zelda CD-I games are pretty terrible. Probably the worst animation I've seen, horrible voice acting, and controls that could make me want to throw the control into a blender. The only redeemable thing is probably the music, which is okay.

Yes, but will it blend ?

That is the question.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yes, but will it blend ?

That is the question.

I bet it'd be smoky, though.

Zelda smoke, don't breathe this