Which one?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Still Alive
    • I want you gone
    • Cant choose...PARADOX!PAAAARRRRAAADOOOXXX!!!!*boom*

Sign in to follow this  

Poll is tied!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

^ LOL

T-T-T-TIE BREAKER!

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I liked Still Alive just a liiittle bit better.I think the correct answer is that Johnathan Coulton is full of win and awesome.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

i enjoy singing along to want you gone more than still alive, so i'm gonna have to pick want you gone. if Cara Mia was a choice i'd pick that, because i don't tear up easily, but that was freaking beautiful.

I chose Want You Gone because it hasn't yet been killed for me by all the people who spam it at school.

Retired Forum Moderator

i enjoy singing along to want you gone more than still alive, so i'm gonna have to pick want you gone. if Cara Mia was a choice i'd pick that, because i don't tear up easily, but that was freaking beautiful.

I would pick CARA MIA the English version.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

yeah you're right but I personally like understanding what the song is saying.

im guessing that's the same as everyone has there own opinions.

i would pick out of the poll still alive.

yep. i'm really hoping for a new game, they kinda of screwed themselves on that since

Glados sets Chell free at the end. and closed the door basically for a new game.

I disagree.

It opens Chell, Companion Cube and the portal gun up to the entire Half-Life universe

and don't forget

that Glados has all those test subjects

Man, spoiler tags are

awesome

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

but..

they all died. remember?

they'll find a way though.

they always do. they did it with scrubs.

agreed. i love spoiler tags!

Edit:

oh and Glados took the portal gun before Chell left..

at the end of Co-op they find a whole giant room full of test subjects

I know Chell has the Portal Gun taken away, but she knows about it. I would be surprised of she joins or associates with the resistance in some manner and leads them to some aperture tech. Like a portal gun.

Just something I've kept in my mind as a possibility. But I'm sure whatever they end up doing will be cool.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

very possible, i never got to the end of the co-op(my friend stopped playing..) so that might've been like a teaser or something? let's hope it doesn't take a damn decade for portal 3 if so...

I know Chell has the Portal Gun taken away, but she knows about it. I would be surprised of she joins or associates with the resistance in some manner and leads them to some aperture tech. Like a portal gun.

Portal 2 takes place centuries after the HL2 events, and even if the fight still goes on, Chell has brain damage and cant speak anymore (at least the word apple) :geek:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"