FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 9

Sign in to follow this  

ep9title+copy.jpg

640x480 WMV (87MB)

Well here's the latest FM episode after a lot of delays. This one has several bugs that I basically just ignored. There are missing bloodstains, the barnacle problem is back, and one of the signs wasn't glowing like it's supposed to. One viewer has told me it's not even possible to finish HL Source without cheating because of a bug, I guess I'll find out.

This is going to be the LAST video release before the new website, we're getting really close now, I hope to have something semi-functional in about a week on that front. After that focus will be on the next CP episode, but I may do another FM first just to make up for the delay on this one.

Yay, new FM =D
Can't wait for the new CP and FM episode...

Awesome episode, can't wait for more, (well thats not true, I suppose I can wait. . . yeah).

Finally, ouipeeee,
I waited so long for this...
I remarked that u use much more swearings and u are REALLY pissed off that time (I would do the same if I was Gordon), lol.
Well, good luck with the website and do more episodes!

PS: if u want a simple to use and create, and free hosting website, visit:
http://www.webs.com

HELL YEAH!!!!
VERY NICE! I liked the sequence with the headcrabs at the beginning: "Sit down choldren! ALL SIT DOWN!".
Lol

If u want a free website hoster and really easy to create visit:
www.webs.com

THANK YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad this is up. I've missed thiss soo much!!!

And I can't wait until the new website's up. Keep up the fantastic work!

yay a new episode!
AIIGHT VORTIGUANTS!

Can't wait for CP!
Although I am happy this came out.

Thanks Ross!!

What does he mean you can't get through without cheating? :P Anyway, another great episode. You have the weight off to do other things now.

by AleksanderK

Great job Ross.

It does look a bit rushed in some parts ,( transition between combat and non combat events)

But the jokes are still great. It is amazing how you much fresh material there are in each episode.

There is more originality in one episode then in whole day worth of television broadcasts.

You missed 2 shotgun already, I think you going to drive some halflife fan boys to hysteria.

I understand the logic behind it,a regular person can't carry crowbar,pistol, shotgun,machine gun,revolver,crossbow, rocket luncher,grenades, and other weapons all at once(like Rambo or terminator). It does add realism but it would be interesting to see "Gordon" react to a new weapon.

("Here is my BOOMSTICK you primitive screw heads" or something like that.)

You sir are a gift to humanity! I thank you!

Awesome. To tell you the truth, Ross, its the best one since the Frog people episode(Episode 3 I think). Now I have to wait for the new CP episode. (Actually, I think its four)

Good luck on your new website.

All I can say is:
awesome episode. Keep up the good work.

"EARTH IS A MINERAL RICH PLANET!"

I didn't think it was possible, but this episode was better than the last one, which I had considered the best one yet.
Keep up the great work and PLEASE, in the name of all that is decent, P-L-E-A-S-E take the bloody shotgun!
I know that most people think it is impossible for Gordon to carry all of those weapons at once, but I think that thanks to his suit, it is. I mean, it's high tech and I'm sure it is capable of making all the things Gordon carries feel lighter and easier to... well... carry.

Even though I'm trying to make this slightly more realistic, I'm basically just going to ignore his ability to carry a bunch of weapons at once. From what I remember of the game, I'm going to need them.

And for what it's worth, the writing here is the easiest part. I could probably make these once a day if I didn't have to voice act and time everything.