FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 9

Sign in to follow this  

Absolutely hilarious. Keep up the good work

Heh. Once again, you make my day. You certainly are funny, Ross.

Wow, I really loved this episode.

I actually found myself getting lost watching the action and not thinking "awww its almost over"

I was surprised when it was over, It felt like it went on for a long time. Very funny as always.

It also recently inspired me to try and replay HL1-HL2EP2 in a week or two. 4 days in and completed HL:S,BS and OF :P

It was cool playing through HL the entire way and wondering what the Freeman was thinking (I had him talking in my head the whole time) Especially when we start to see Gman behind locked doors and stuff.

I also had the same sort of commentary running in my head for OF and BS, Barney being pissed off about having such a lousy job/day and Adrian Shepard about always missing his escape because of the G-Man.

Keep up the good work!

Congrats on the upcoming site. Can't wait to see it.

Have you ever seen boom de ya da? can you make a civil protection boom de ya da thing please?

Awesomw, as always, Mr. Scott. So many great moments in this episode. Thumbs-up from me!

"I need a sword...and a helmet...and a horse."

I let out a hearty "Haha!" at that. =)

You win again. Awesome. I love Freeman's Mind, it's my favorite

Amazing job at everything you are doing! It's so funny!

Woohoo your video is still up!!

Ahh I got shot in the ear!!
That was funny

"Nah your on your own chump" hahaha

"I got more blood on me than a ax murder."

I agree with AleksanderK, this episode looks a bit rushed, but definetely funny as always.
But hey, I can still hear that shotgun crying because you didn't pick it up, damn it! XD
By the way, I finished HL:S more or less two years ago and I didn't need any kind of cheats...
Can't wait to see Gordon meeting the Marines... I hope at least he will pick up the MP5! :P
Keep up your awesome work!

You're so awesome, love your videos

Hey man, keep up the good work, Freeman's Mind especially. It is quite possibly the best machinima I've ever seen, and I have made several machinima vids myself. Good luck, man, keep it up!

I can't wait until he runs into the HECUs...
Great job, Ross. Keep 'em coming!

Hehe this was really good More FM fast!!

Never thought the line "I'm from a mineral rich planet" could be funny until this. Nice work again, inspired me to annoy the wife by replaying HL2 with a west of England commentary

p.s. Hope the positive commentary keeps morale up when all the "you've not done a new episode in three hours" bitching kicks off

J-Mo

Sending positive energy to the animators through comments.

Excellent work, and the new episode reminded me of a few chortle-worthy moments in the first half of the original Half-Life. Why couldn't those headcrab zombies hear their friends being shot up?

Good job on this one again, every episode is great. I didn't actually notice any of the glitches or problems in the video when I watched it.

I'm finding the F-bombs are getting a bit too frequent now (I'm not big on hearing it in videos all the time) but the first video freeman used an F-bomb in was funny because he was getting so bombarded by so much, and so stressed by it all that it fit right in.

Keep up the good work, I agree with the others, the content is always fresh and hilarious, and I loved the brutality with those naughty headcrabs not taking their seats.