The Origin of the Universe

Sign in to follow this  

Screaming Orange Leaper, my omniscient and omnipotent pet cat created the universe, complete with the illusion of age, a week ago Tuesday. Everything you think happened in your "PAST" is just part of the illusion.

He speaks to me, and has directed me to write the "Gospel According to Leaper, a True and Acurate Account of How the Universe Is and How to Properly Obey your Cat Master, and why Photons are carried on the backs of Infinitely Tiny Invisible Unicorns, and the Way in which Teapots Orbit the Sun." which should be out sometime in 2012, assuming I can gather up enough gold to emboss the pages.

YOU CAN'T DISPROVE IT, SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

OBEY THE CAT GOD.

Ceiling cat watches you masturbate... :)

So anyway, for me it could make sense that the universe might as well be infinite, but on the other hand, that's just way too big for me to grasp.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Screaming Orange Leaper, my omniscient and omnipotent pet cat created the universe, complete with the illusion of age, a week ago Tuesday. Everything you think happened in your "PAST" is just part of the illusion.

He speaks to me, and has directed me to write the "Gospel According to Leaper, a True and Acurate Account of How the Universe Is and How to Properly Obey your Cat Master, and why Photons are carried on the backs of Infinitely Tiny Invisible Unicorns, and the Way in which Teapots Orbit the Sun." which should be out sometime in 2012, assuming I can gather up enough gold to emboss the pages.

YOU CAN'T DISPROVE IT, SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

OBEY THE CAT GOD.

Cool story bro..... :P

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.