FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 34

Moved it to the right location.

You guys are making me really excited to watch ep 34.

I think that was one of the funniest episodes yet. I fucking cracked up when he was screaming NINJAS!!!! lawl

I never thought of the Black Ops Assassins being like ninjas until now. Half-Life just got so much better for me.

"Except for that guy at the knife store." Hilarious, because its so bloody true for me! Me and my friend we at the knife shop and this guy with long hair, a flowing black coat and shades was looking at the katanas. He looked like a ninja dragon slayer.

Great episode. I especially like the way Freeman laughs at the very end of the video.

I was surprised how awesome this episode was in comparison to some of the other ones, especially as it was pretty short.

This was hilarious the whole way through. I especially like the "Ninja in the closet! Ninja in the closet!" and his reaction to the guard getting shot. Also liked the way he laughed WITH the soldiers at the very end.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Nothing like beating a guy into unconsciousness while he's in a pitch black room and completely outnumbered to prove you ain't afraid of anything. GO ARMY.

Great episode. I'm really looking forward to the next one. But then, I always am.

Freeman is really putting it into perspective how ridiculous Half Life is.

NINJAS!!

fuckin' ninjas man...

Hey, guys, remember that guy who's keeping a diary every time he has to wait for a new finished episode being uploaded by Machinima?

I guess Ross is just making the episodes shorter in order to read more. Fair is fair, though - you gotta give, not only take.

Yeah, yeah, I read the post saying that Ross is using landmarks in the game. Then again, the government keeps saying they aren't doing anything secret. So I guess not everything can be used at face value.

Anyway, awesome episode. It's like those 10 minutes of awesome were condensed into 5, which made it the ultimate episode. It had ninjas. What more can a guy ask for?

Very good episode Ross. A milestone in the game indeed.

Hey, guys, remember that guy who's keeping a diary every time he has to wait for a new finished episode being uploaded by Machinima?

I've heard about him. He goes a little bananas when deprived of videos for a long time...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

This was one of my most anticipated moments I've been looking forward to. Good episode, even though it was short. The rapid speed they are coming out is awesome and I can't complain about the length.

Plus I am so amped for the mystery episode. I'm guessing dream sequence or something. I'm sure it will be awesome.