Last Game You Played

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xUP8jr74R0

I also beat the campaign in Watch_Dogs today. That game is fun, but the campaign was sometimes just "meh" and the writing ranges from passable to terrible. Simply having characters refer to your protagonist as a "complex man" doesn't make it so, Ubisoft.

It screwed me up when I went back to Uncharted though, because in Watch_Dogs the X button is "take cover" and in Uncharted the X button is "leap valiantly over the cover into a hail of bullets"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

The Playroom. More of a toy than a game, but it's a nifty toy. Fortunately I only paid $10 for my PS4 camera, otherwise I'd be feeling a bit ripped off. Currently Playroom and Octodad are the only things that use it (that I own, anyway). Worth it for $10, utter rip-off at $60+.

Also I am SO looking forward to playing Surgeon Simulator with PS Move support and I'm pretty hyped for Project Morpheus, assuming they get the price point right. If it's anywhere near the Oculus Rift, I think it'll be a hard sell for most people. Paying $300 for a peripheral for a $400 console is going to be a bit much.

Last note on the PS4 camera, the voice commands seem like they'd only be useful if I were away from the controller for a bit, otherwise shouting at my TV seems like more effort than just pushing the buttons. I'd use it more if I could give it a butler name, like Jarvis, instead of having to say "PlayStation"

Wasteland 2... They finally released it as Early Access on Steam.

Oh, and STO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Resogun. Looking forward to the ship-maker and co-op update. It's probably out already, but I've not gotten a chance to play it yet. Ship maker especially should be fun, going to try and see if I can make a little voxel Superman.

Star Trek Online... Takes forever to get Romulan Marks ever since they removed the elite PvE matches that gave the marks. (and the Romulan rep system has the best stuff)

Recently bought and completed Spec Ops: The Line.

Jesus Christ, there was not one happy moment in that game.

TF2 and Osu after that.

the name's riley

Star Trek Online.

Very fun if you're playing with people you know.

Completed that a while back. One of those you beat and just kind of sit back in your chair and go "Fuuuuck..." Story is dark as hell, but damn good.

ON TOPIC: Resogun, which is much less depressing aside from all the humans I either fail to save or accidentally kill. Bosses seem to change attack patterns depending on the difficulty setting, which is cool and keeps it fresh.

Also with the ship editor I made a ship with high agility that looks like a jam filled cookie and called it the Jammie Dodger, so that makes me happy.

Stronghold 3.

It needs another patch, the most recent one has several major issues still.

Resogun. Sometimes the screen just becomes a colossal clusterfuck and then I explode.

Star Trek Online... Even with the bonus marks weekend, it takes forever to just get to the next Tier of Romulan Rep. (Omega got a double dose of the double marks, and pays out enough to buy everything in just a few runs)

The Last of Us. Going for my Survivor + play though now, should be easy compared to just the straight-up Survivor play though. Grounded mode is next after that.

Speaking of Grounded mode, I have the season pass, but it's kinda bullshit for anyone that doesn't to have to pay for a difficulty level. Killzone: Shadowfall did the same thing, charging for an extra hard difficulty. Hope this isn't going to be a trend, because that's just shitty to make people pay for something that should've just been in the game to begin with.

I also want TLOU: Remastered, but if there's not some significant discount it can fuck right off. I get they need to cover costs and all, but paying even the now-reduced price of $50 for a game I already spent $80 is fucking ridiculous. Great deal for anyone who missed it on PS3, but kinda screwing over anyone who supported it from the get-go. I really like Naughty Dog, I just hope they don't start going down the shitty-business-practices drain with the rest of the industry*.

*"the rest of the industry" here meaning "Ubisoft and EA" primarily.

Yeah, after all that I couldn't bring myself to play any Call of Duty game ever again. You don't go back to a game like that after that kind of game.

OT: Half Life deathmatch sever.

Star Trek Online... Their server dropped my connection for no reason in the middle of a PvE for Romulan Marks... (very frustrating since I have to do at least 3, probly 4, just to get an item I want)

Updating Warframe for PS4. Absolutely no idea if it's any good or not, because it has a huge update that for some unfathomable reason actually downloads in-game rather than via the usual PS4 background update method. Meaning the game has to be running to update. Meaning you can do precisely fuck-all else with the PS4 until it's done. Although I just set it up so the PS4 has a wired connection rather than wi-fi, so hopefully that helps.