Last Game You Played

Killzone Shadowfall. Ended up in a Pistols only team death match where it seemed the goal was team killing. There were four people on the map, the one other guy on my team kept shooting me and I kept seeing the notifications popping up that the other team was also team killing. Nobody had any points. I think I found the server made entirely of bastards.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

At least it isn't like in Warface where they're idiots that can't understand teamkilling when they're brand new to the skilled and hardcore maps. Even with repeated messaging that they are teamkilling us all and that's why we continually lose the matches. (then they rage quit because the team can't win, and we go and run with 3-4 and beat the map)

OT: haven't played anything since I last posted.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Killzone Shadowfall. Ended up in a Pistols only team death match where it seemed the goal was team killing. There were four people on the map, the one other guy on my team kept shooting me and I kept seeing the notifications popping up that the other team was also team killing. Nobody had any points. I think I found the server made entirely of bastards.

People like that are either stupid or trolling.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Star Trek Online... First time it's let me on in a week.

Link Between Worlds on my newly purchased 3DS. Haven't played much, but thus far it's much less rage inducing than the server of bastards.

The 3DS itself I may trade in to get a better one, because this one has a chip on it's shoulder. Not a grudge, but a literal chip taken out of the R button. Plus the back is scratched all to hell. I'm not usually that picky about that kind of thing, especially buying used, but I paid $160 for the damn thing, so I want a good one.

Risk of Rain. This game is fun but I have to be careful because I lose so much time playing it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online... I just realized I have 779 hours of play time on it... That's a little over a month if I never took a break for anything...

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Traded cracked 3DS for a much better condition 3DS XL, and this game looks gorgeous on it. I also took the advice of Yahtzee Croshaw and renamed "Link" to "I say" so all the characters talk like Foghorn Leghorn.

Advanced Wars: Dual Strike. AW 1 & 2 were my favorite GBA games and the main thing I played even after I got the original DS with the GBA slot. Sold my DS to get a PSP before Dual Strike came out. Now that I got a 3DS I'm going back to get the old DS games I missed (Yay backwards compatibility!).

This one is quite a lot like the GBA games I remember, with some neat additions made possible through the dual screens, like having the main front that you control directly plus an additional front on the top screen you can send support units to and give general directions to, but not control directly. Plus the tag power is badass and lets you go twice in one turn, something previously only possible with Eagle as CO.

Loving this game so far. Wouldn't mind some suggestions on other good old DS games that I should check out.

The Last of Us Remastered. If nothing else I hope this will finally shut people up about 30 FPS and 60 FPS being the same. 30 FPS is usually tolerable for me, but saying there's no difference is just silly.

Game still very good. If you have a PS4 and haven't played TLOU definitely get it. Otherwise it may be smart to wait for a price drop (though GameStop is offering 50% if you trade TLOU PS3, so that's another option).

Shadowrun, I'm the GM for my group.

If you ever need an idea for a campaign that should take 5-6 sessions of at least 4 hours... I have one that I never got to run.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Just lost my first battle. The Black Hole CO Kindle is a real bitch, both personality wise and because her CO power does damage to all units on cities and the goal of this mission is to capture cities.

STO, but it's been over 24 hours... (I got a call saying I got the job, and decided to celebrate by watching Andromeda)

Risk of Rain. Finally beat the game. As Acrid of all survivors. I like playing him but things can go wrong so easily if you aren't careful.

Now to find someone else who has the game so I can try out Sniper. He is NOT a solo guy at all. Massive damage but he's just so slow.

Retired Forum Moderator