Last Game You Played

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.

I was about to go into a long winded rant about not being able to find a SPSA-14 shotgun but then I remembered where to find the upgraded one that's basically a sniper rifle with slugs. Excuse me while I go acquire my Boomstick.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

It's a cross between Batman games and Assassin's Creed, set in the LotR universe.

Knights of Pen and Paper.

Remarkably fun... Sometimes I still have to shake my head at the fact that most modern games still can't compete with the stuff that has SNES-era graphics for gameplay.

League of Legends. I know it's kinda cliche to complain about poor team mates but... ugh... They could at least try to fight instead of spend the whole game running and dying. :/ It's like they only fight if they know they're gonna die anyways.

League of Legends. I know it's kinda cliche to complain about poor team mates but... ugh... They could at least try to fight instead of spend the whole game running and dying. :/ It's like they only fight if they know they're gonna die anyways.

Speaking of which, I played my first game of League in about 2 weeks just now and this was the result.

Prototype 2... Finished it on hard without any form of cheating...

Assassin's Creed 3... It refuses to not crash at least once every 30 minutes.

Skullgirls. Fun game but I hate the online. Nothing but infinite combos and projectile spammers. The 2 biggest reasons I tend to avoid fighting games like these. >:|

Reague of Regends

Decided to play blind pick for the first time in god knows how long, players are just as toxic as when I left them!