Last Game You Played

Fallout 4.

Now at 107 hours played... Heading to bed... I won't dream about the Fallout environs, but I will have interesting dreams because of playing it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Witcher 3.

Trying to simultaneously play 7 different story quests may have been a mistake. I'm so confused.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hearthstone - and playing it atm.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Witcher 3 again.

All those story quests came full circle and added up and now I'm sitting here silently stunned at the writers for being able to keep track of all of that and not leave anything out.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 4, and Star Trek Online... I'm up to 170 hours in F4, and 1700 in STO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

5 minutes of Cities: Skylines. X3 Was too into talking to my mate so I stopped playing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Diablo III!

-------

Fallout 4 ^_^

Me as well.

I really hope resources renew at lootable places else I fear there may not be enough supplies for my Sanctuary plans.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Sims 3 and Solitaire. XP At the same time.

-------

Overwatch. Very fun but everyone on right now is on the otherside of the planet and lagging all over the place.

Retired Forum Moderator

Half Life Source for old times' sakes. I can now understand the glitches Ross had to deal with when recording Freeman's Mind.

Welp, now what?

Rocket League on my Laptop. I'm pleasantly surprised that it can function on this thing. It also works with my PS3 controller too, so I can play it the same way as when I'm doing splitscreen with my mate on his PS4.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR