Last Game You Played

Dark Souls

I can't for the life of me get this down. Maybe i'm just too used to Bloodborne's fast pace but I just feel slow, clunky, and like I have little to no control over much of what I do. That and the elusive backstab has made many an encounter a bad one. Apparently standing behind people isn't enough to backstab. Gotta be standing on the correct atom. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 4. The mods are getting better... More comprehensive, less buggy, less complex.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Castaway Paradise.

It's like Animal Crossing but for people without a DS and/or without much money.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hurtworld with 3 friends.

We got a good resource run going then on the way back we got ganked by a fire by the server reject and his 2 "friends" and everyone with all the iron got killed.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls.

Starting to get a hang of the game, think I was just too tired last time. Still not used to the slow pace.

I also think I got invaded by a hacker. I don't make those accusations lightly but when you get slowed, and poisoned before they even finish loading in and you never actually see them, it's pretty damn suspicious. I just alt + Tabbed out and closed the game and relaunched cuz that shit doesn't fly with me. Even if it was legit I'm not going up against that unfair an advantage before I even have the mechanics down.

Retired Forum Moderator

Donkey Kong Country - GBA version.

A childhood favourite of mine, but never got to finish it. I managed to play it again recently, via emulator, and I just finished the game last night.

Welp, now what?

Nascar Dirt to Daytona on emulator, not sure if it's my potatoey laptop or it just wasn't well optimized but it does have fps lag at times, otherwise, still fun to me for some reason to drive in circles

I tried to play Total War: Attila, but I just got so frustrated because it's still not nearly as good as Shogun 2.

So I downloaded Shogun 2 again and lost 3 campaigns in a row, good times.

Mirror's Edge. I plan on doing a video game review series, and this is the first game I'm starting with.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Singularity.

Really cool game. Wasn't expecting something this under the radar to be so fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

I played the "How do you get your phone updated to the newest firmware without hard bricking it?" game for the past 2 hours. I won. It wasn't easy either. It took a bit to figure out that I needed to update my fastboot and recovery, then I had to deal with accidentally installing the fastboot image on top of the recovery image, then I had to deal with finding a version of the fastboot and recovery images that were actually for the Zenfone 6 instead of the 5, then I had to properly flash them, and then flash the updated firmware... Now I'm waiting for the OS to finish its initial bootup so I can root it.

Other than that, Fallout 4. (trying to find a stable selection of mods)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Emulated Timesplitters 2. I managed to get my controller working again, and this iso (the American version) didn't have the crash fault the European version had. Didn't need to install the 100% save I downloaded as a last-ditch.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Just got to the part where we find Skyhold and I'm made the Inquisitor. So far, this game has redeemed most of my faith in Bioware after the tragedy that was 2012 and Mass Effect 3. Hopefully Andromeda is just as good, if not better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."