Last Game You Played

Dota 2.

Dotes is love, dotes is life. all day every day.

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Door Kickers

It's like Rainbow Six: The Top-Down Strategy. Makes great use of it's mechanics too.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just finished Sleeping Dogs and I'm actually surprised by how good it is, so good I think I'll do a complete playthrough again even though I already beat it.

I also started a new character in Skyrim lately, a Dunmer male which is the first time in a few years.

Shadow Warrior.

This is probably the only game where I wish they didn't score my combat abilities because all the fun stuff scores too low and my competitive nature can't deal with that :x Still fun when i can force myself to ignore it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Deus Ex: Revision mod

I think it's really, really cool. Some people seem to think it fixes things that weren't broken, but i think its WAY more atmospheric. Especially the hublevels like Hell's Kitchen and Hong Kong seem much more alive and less "game-y" or "arcade-ish". Not that Ion Storm didn't pay attention to detail in the vanilla game, but it simply features more assets and has less hardware limitations, so they went crazy with making places look like there's actually things happening there. Labs look like they're used for research instead of having a table with a token microscope and a computer. Hell's Kitchen has more than 3 buildings, etc.

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

I think it's really, really cool. Some people seem to think it fixes things that weren't broken, but i think its WAY more atmospheric. Especially the hublevels like Hell's Kitchen and Hong Kong seem much more alive and less "game-y" or "arcade-ish". Not that Ion Storm didn't pay attention to detail in the vanilla game, but it simply features more assets and has less hardware limitations, so they went crazy with making places look like there's actually things happening there. Labs look like they're used for research instead of having a table with a token microscope and a computer. Hell's Kitchen has more than 3 buildings, etc.

Agree 100%. It doesn't necessarily fix anything, it just enhances an already great game.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Agree 100%. It doesn't necessarily fix anything, it just enhances an already great game.

+1

OT: The Division Beta. (it's fun, but numerous bugs are problematic)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Division Beta.

The beta has ended, because Ubisoft is stupid.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.