Last Game You Played

Deus Ex GOTY With GMDX Mod:

Jock: "Oh my God! JC! A Bomb"

JC Denton: "A Bomb!"

Deus Ex's voice acting can be magical sometimes. In fact most of the time it is.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

WoW.

While I'm perfectly content with the idea of endgame gearing being a slow process I would much rather prefer it not be because the RNG gods hate me. All day running heroic dungeons and stalking world quests and I landed an impressive 7 useless trinkets, 3 copies of the same belt, a shoulder piece significantly worse than the one I had, and a pair of pants. At least the pants were an upgrade...

Seriously game. Enough with the trinkets I only needed 2 :x

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 4: Far Harbour

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

NecroVisioN:

Put Painkiller and a WW1 shooter into a blender and you've got NecroVisioN. Your character is Duke Nukem's lesser known cousin from Texas and it's as amazing as it sounds. He constantly spouts 1 liners while blasting away hordes of WW1 zombies with dual wielded machine guns. Not the most authentic WW1 experience but to be honest fuck authenticity. This is great.

NecroVisioN:

Put Painkiller and a WW1 shooter into a blender and you've got NecroVisioN. Your character is Duke Nukem's lesser known cousin from Texas and it's as amazing as it sounds. He constantly spouts 1 liners while blasting away hordes of WW1 zombies with dual wielded machine guns. Not the most authentic WW1 experience but to be honest fuck authenticity. This is great.

I already want to play this game

Minecraft

Downloaded a series of custom maps called Super Hostile, and now trying to beat one of the maps. I'd say this is better than standard "survive, get diamonds, collect dirt". Plus it's difficult

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

NecroVisioN is on both Amazon and Steam for $4.99 if you're interested.

https://www.amazon.com/1C-40331NecroVision-NecroVision-Download/dp/B003P2VITC/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_2?ie=UTF8

http://store.steampowered.com/app/7860/

The DRM free Amazon download needs to be patched to v.1.2 after downloading and installing which you can find here ftp://ftp.1cpublishing.eu/Patches/Necrovision/Patch%201.2./EFIGS_HU_PL/NecroVisioN%20patch%201.2.exe . No idea about the Steam version as I have Amazon version. I go out of my way to get DRM free copies of games if I can so up to you where you get your copy from.

The gunplay is very similar to a WW1 shooter. In the first level of the game you'll get a pistol, bolt action rifle, shotgun and dual wielded machine guns. The dual wielded machine guns are very erratic and have a nasty amount of kick to them so you'll want fire in short bursts. Also the iron sights in this game are terrible. So unless you're trying to get headshots I'd highly recommend sticking to hip fire. There is also a melee button (middle mouse click) but depending on the weapon you're using it will really jerk the camera around. Just a few pointers before you start playing the game. I think NecroVisioN has a couple problems but just like Painkiller I'm having fun despite their presence. For me NecroVisioN fits like a glove.

I'm at Area 51. There's a forcefield which prevents me from going to the room with augmented Bob Page. How do I turn it off?

I'm at Area 51. There's a forcefield which prevents me from going to the room with augmented Bob Page. How do I turn it off?

Shoot the fan on the right side of the force field. You can see it streaming nanites to the force field.

Also, GMDX 9.0 coming in December!

Shoot the fan on the right side of the force field. You can see it streaming nanites to the force field.

Wow I feel like total idiot for not seeing it. There was even a blue line on the floor that lead straight too it.

Also, GMDX 9.0 coming in December!

I know, I'm excited to see what improvements GMDX 9.0 has.

Finished Assassin's Creed Syndicate last night.

Dunno how I feel about the ending. Throughout the game, you got glimpses of the present time (Usually after a couple of sequences). This time you're an initiate helping the Assassin's by watching what they're doing through Drones. Just CGI cutscenes. At least with Black Flag, during the present times, you got to move around, and interact with things at Abstergo. I really don't know how I feel about the whole initiate/drones thing.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sims 2:

Hello addiction my old friend.

Every time I install that game I run in to so many issues getting it to run well and look decent at the same time

It was super nice of EA to give people the game for free but I just wish there was a simple patch that made everything work on newer machines

the name's riley

Every time I install that game I run in to so many issues getting it to run well and look decent at the same time

It was super nice of EA to give people the game for free but I just wish there was a simple patch that made everything work on newer machines

Yeah, it seems to have trouble recognizing PCs with newer hardware. If the Sims 2 detects PC hardware it doesn't recognize then it will default and lock down to the lowest possible settings. I had to edit the Graphics Rules.sgr file just so I could have access to higher settings, get rid of those awful black squares that appear underneath sims and run the game at a 1920x1080 resolution.

But IMO Sims 2 is the best sims game out of the series. Sims 3 was good but felt lacking compared to the Sims 2. Likewise the Sims 4 felt lacking compared to the Sims 3 and has been going nowhere 2 years after it's initial launch.

iqaprLT7zic