Last Game You Played

Overwatch. Only got in one game of quick play before my internet took a dive.

It's like my isp noticed I finally got my competitive placement and decided I'd had enough gaming for the month. How are these criminals even still allowed to operate? One day of proper internet usage then outages and instability for the remaining 29...

Retired Forum Moderator

Runescape

Just enjoying the very bland and generic world while playing a minigame

560cc5f66e.png

7596aaa9a3.jpg

the name's riley

Final Fantasy 4 DS

I was going to play some Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix (or Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix) buuuut my PS3 decided to break on me. I'll either need to replace the hard drive, or get a new PS3. Also my PSP LCD screen cracked, so I can't see shit.

First my computer, then my PSP, and now my PS3. What's with me and my electronics dying/breaking on me? I swear I take care of my electronics... Also, knowing my luck, the PS3 won't be a simple fix. Even though all signs point to the hard drive being the culprit.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Star Trek Online.

It'll be this for the foreseeable future... I'm hosting an event tomorrow for my fleet that basically puts us in sub-par ships, and throws us at difficult enemies for mediocre rewards, just because it's fun.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

WoW.

Auction house manipulation is fun. And surprisingly easy if you know what to look for. Just today I made 60k gold by buying out bind on equips that were listed really low for their item levels and reselling them higher.

Retired Forum Moderator

Deus Ex GOTY With GMDX Mod again:

I just had this revelation, at the beginning of the game Paul Denton goes out of his way to make sure the NSF don't get killed but if you never played the game before it acts as a subtle bit of foreshadowing. You immediately suspect that something is going on between the NSF and Paul but you can't quite put your finger on it until later in the game.

I'm totally convinced that pacifism is bullshit. Paul doesn't want you to kill any of the NSF because they're his buddies. So it makes sense as to why he doesn't want you to kill them. I think this applies to civilians as well but that isn't so much pacifism as it is not being a fucking murderer. Self defense isn't murder and Deus Ex treats it as such. Now if from that point onward you decide to kill UNATCO and MJ12 troops nothing happens. Deus Ex has context for everything if you look for it. Animals are killed regards of how you go about handling them so there's that too.

I will be trying to ghost all of Deus Ex. Deus Ex "Pacifists" insist that you knock out all of the guards instead of walking right past them. You know because who wants to be sensible and to conserve ammo wherever possible? Fucking amateurs.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

It's like if Pokemon and Final Fantasy 10 had a baby

Civ 5, to calm down after a heated fight with my sister about her eating all of my cereal.

the name's riley

Civ 5, to calm down after a heated fight with my sister about her eating all of my cereal.

Most relaxing game, so relaxing you can calmly nuke everyone.

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion with Nehrim mod:

I just found a bow called the Bow of Nutrition and it absorbs health. Um, Okay? that's an awfully weird name. I assume this is due to Nehrim's poor translation from German to English.

Dark Souls 3

Doing a themed build for my favorite witch (to the best of my ability, anyway)

Most relaxing game, so relaxing you can calmly nuke everyone.

I prefer going for cultural victories

the name's riley

WoW.

I encountered someone who must have some bad shit going on in their life because they went off on me because we lost a random queue 2v2 arena. And I'm talking straight up sending me angry messages afterwards and just... So there's typical angry gamer and then there's this guy who I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out they were actually crying while they were typing it because it had that distraught rambling quality to it that tends to happen when you're that upset.

Like, why is he even so angry? It's random queue arena PRACTICE. PRACTICE. Winning and losing in random arenas is literally inconsequential because there's no rank, no level, and 9/10 times you get the same reward for losing as you would for winning, and when you DO get more for winning it's so inconsequential it may as well not even have happened. He's acting like i single-handedly brought him from Diamond to Wood.

This is all ignoring the fact that the opposing team was an exact mechanical hard counter to our 2 classes, and that they were in the same guild together so they more than likely had some kind of communication or at LEAST some personal compatibility.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 1:

I think I just hate Fallout 2 since it's goofball fest. I'm actually enjoying Fallout 1 much more with it's serious tone and great atmosphere.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

It's weird having multiple Digimon with me. I'm used to a single Digimon per partner.

Torchlight II

Shotgu-- *cough* Sorry, I meant SHOTGONNES are AWESOME. So are AKIMBO PISTOLS.

And I now hate warbeasts and bats.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------