Last Game You Played

Minecraft.

I managed to create an item duplication trick but after saving and re-entering the world, it didn't work anymore. :'( RIP dupe glitch.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nuclear Throne, this game is addicting AF, even if its bullshit at times in terms of actually giving you a chance to succeed. I got so frustrated with it that it was the first game I've ever edited the game files on to unlock the last playable character (which I only did because by the game's definitions and trophy requisites, I should already have it unlocked, but it refused to give it to me for some reason and won't allow me to reach that point again regardless of how good I play because of the insane RNG of spawns and weapons). As frustrating as it is, still an addicting game.

I also got back into playing Sunless Sea and Enter the Gungeon in preparation for their respective DLCs that'll be coming within the next week or two.

Long is the way; and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light-Paradise Lost

By the power of truth, while I live, I have conquered the universe-Faust

The only absolute is that there are no absolutes, except that one

Vae Victus-Brennus

GTA: SA

San Fierro seems smaller than I remember.

On a side note, I was able to beat Wrong Side of the Tracks relatively quickly. Like early on in the first tunnel.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Team Fortress 2. Urghrr, it's so fun. The best matches are the matches were nobody is winning. XD Like, the teams are just so perfectly equal. And I've gotten super good at my airblasting, it's such a satisfying feeling when you reflect a crit rocket. :')

Also, where do I get the support points from? Cause I'm apparently the best at it. XD

BVKyVAA.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

GTA:SA

The driving school can go suck a dick.

Don't forget the flying school.

OT:Serious Sam.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

The driving school can go suck a dick.

Oh man. I somehow managed to beat all 3 schools in SA with all gold medals. Took me AGES because it's partially literally just about luck.

OT: Hitman Absolution

Nox:

I miss Westwood, they really gave Bilzzard a run for their money back in the day. Could you imagine an alternate universe where Westwood Studios became the massively successful game Studio instead of Blizzard Entertainment? I would love to see Red Alert 4 as a competitive esport and Nox would have 2 sequels.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Taking a break from Digimon Cyber Sleuth because it's a long ass game. 22 hours and I'm not even halfway through.

Paladins

I'm so happy to be playing Overwatch again and not pay $40 for it.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 open beta

I think I found out how to do an infinite combo. GET IN THE FUCK BOX!

No Man's Sky: Despite all the disappointment and controversy regarding Hello Game's sincerity about the final product, I'm actually enjoying it. It has enormous problems admittedly, the inventory being one of the biggest bugbears you'll have to contend with on a annoyingly regular basis. Something I don't like is the way in which some items you'll need in order to install new tech for your exosuit or ship never appear to be for sale, whether on the galactic market or from random aliens you trade with. Do I need to start breaking into locked equipment and storage areas? I also wish there was a better means of locating specific resources. Randomly flying around every planet your warp drive can reach, vainly scrutinizing the terrain for familiar minerals and objects loses its appeal rather quickly. I always end up needing to find hard-to-source metals like platinum and aluminium that I rarely find just sitting on the surface of a discovered planet. It's when I give up trying to advance the game's extremely vague plot (there is one, believe it or not) and trying to fix/build/craft anything that I have the most fun, rambling about a newly discovered world and scanning the local plants and animals, either giving them the most plausibly scientific names I can imagine, or otherwise christening them with Homestar Runner-esque names like the lethal "Thunder Buttsploders" or the lovable "Goop Yoo Kaboos" of planet Lister. I've also yet to tire of giving the planets and star systems absurd literary and comedy themes.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Dark Souls 3

Working on a dex/int build to see how good the Darkmoon bow is

From what I can tell it's about as good as I'm gonna get for a longbow

the name's riley

Runescape

Got an elite clue scroll on my 10th kill of a slayer task, considering it's "very rare" on the drop table I'd say I got lucky

X1FXWpO.png

the name's riley

Ori and the Blind Forest

I decided to make things challenging for myself and beat the game on Hard, 100%

...I'm probably masochistic

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------