Last Game You Played

Resident Evil 4, just finished the first chapter. The game feel and sound design in this is great, with punchy feedback and satisfying combat.

Brutal Doom 64,

Alright anyone who's not playing Brutal Doom 64 go play it, it's terrifyingly awesome. Everything I enjoy in a video game is perfectly aligned in Brutal Doom 64. The eerie atmosphere, the punchy sound effects and the explosive gore are all just perfect and I have no complaints with it which is a rarity for me.

I can't endorse this game hard enough. I'm currently debating whether I like Brutal Doom 64 more than Quake I and I love Quake I to death. It's that freaking good IMO.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64

Brutal Doom 64 comes prepackaged with Zandronum so all you need to do is drop the DOOM2.WAD into the folder and you're ready to go.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Even though I've finished the main story, I still have things to do.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

CoD black ops 2

almost 2 golds closer to diamond snipers, if only the bloodthirsty medal requirement wasn't horse shit

the name's riley

Mark Mcmorris Infinite Air

Surprisingly relaxing snowboarding game, controls similar to Skate 3 (at least 3, dunno bout the first two). Tutorial sucks. Doesn't help that the game just drops you in the game, while expecting you to figure things out on your own (which in itself isn't bad), but it does beg the question "why even bother with a tutorial in the first place?"

Brutal Doom 64,

Alright anyone who's not playing Brutal Doom 64 go play it, it's terrifyingly awesome. Everything I enjoy in a video game is perfectly aligned in Brutal Doom 64. The eerie atmosphere, the punchy sound effects and the explosive gore are all just perfect and I have no complaints with it which is a rarity for me.

I can't endorse this game hard enough. I'm currently debating whether I like Brutal Doom 64 more than Quake I and I love Quake I to death. It's that freaking good IMO.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64

Brutal Doom 64 comes prepackaged with Zandronum so all you need to do is drop the DOOM2.WAD into the folder and you're ready to go.

Definitely going to download this.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Thumper

Four words: Fourth level is hard :<

Considering that there are 9 levels in total, I can only imagine that it gets worse later on

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Carmageddon: Max Damage, the vastly improved version of Carmageddon: Reincarnation, the latest installment in an extremely fun 'racing game' series for the chemically imbalanced. It's taken a hold of me and hasn't let go since I fired it up late last month. Being a big fan of the games, I can say this is the definitive Carmageddon title now for sure, and contains all the best (and none of the worst) elements of the first and second titles.

Marky Mcmarkinson's infinite air.

Yeah, not the correct title, I'm not even going to bother with the name. Should have just called it Snow. If EA can get away with Skate, then this Snowboarding game should be able to get away with Snow. Or Snowboard.

Realm of Mianite. lol My mate and I are so afraid of Blood Moons that we made a bunker in our base, stone on every wall, iron door with a keypad lock. XD Just in case the mobs learns how to open the house's doors.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Terraria

Decided to go into melee setup (TOO MUCH RANGED, NOT GOOD), the world is in Expert mode. Right now I'm preparing for the Eater of Worlds

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

"Seen" a weird "play your own" story game for the mobile. It's very... Interesting. The main story you're given is kind of a load of BS and it makes me hate those kind of stories even more. The kind where your actions are super forced. In the end your character always falls in love with the main character and honestly, the main character is frustratingly annoying and unattractive. XD So the main story makes me want to tear my hair out. But the app has a story creator which is quite interesting.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Link To The Past Randomized.

In short, every treasure is randomized, but don't worry, the game is still beatable, no matter how random it gets. For example, if you get the flute then the shovel, you'll be able to switch between the two with 'Y' (or whatever you bind to 'Y'), and if you get the Red Mail before the Blue, the mod will prioritize the Red Mail.