Last Game You Played

"Seen" a weird "play your own" story game for the mobile. It's very... Interesting. The main story you're given is kind of a load of BS and it makes me hate those kind of stories even more. The kind where your actions are super forced. In the end your character always falls in love with the main character and honestly, the main character is frustratingly annoying and unattractive. XD So the main story makes me want to tear my hair out. But the app has a story creator which is quite interesting.

Link To The Past Randomized.

In short, every treasure is randomized, but don't worry, the game is still beatable, no matter how random it gets. For example, if you get the flute then the shovel, you'll be able to switch between the two with 'Y' (or whatever you bind to 'Y'), and if you get the Red Mail before the Blue, the mod will prioritize the Red Mail.

Diablo 3

Seems every season devolves into me running demon hunter and monk. It's just they always seem the most powerful to me and I like their kits best. I have a 70 wizard but I'm just not feeling them. I do like the voice actress though. Sassy. *after multikill* "If only they could SEE ME now..."

Wolfendoom, a standalone total conversion of sorts for Wolfenstein 3D by AReyeP that is based in the Doom universe and acts as an unofficial prequel to the events in the first Doom game. A bit crude and primitive looking by today's standards, with low quality sounds, not the best sprite rips and not a lot of source code changes (enemies still behave like their Wolf3D counterparts) but the idea behind the mod is well thought out and the gameplay is fun and challenging. For hardcore Doom fans who happen to like Wolf3D, it isn't trying to be exactly like Doom as its more of a new game altogether.

Diablo 3.

Trying to grind out a particular belt. Gotten literally 10 of every other belt in existence and still no sign of it. It's BiS for my build so NATURALLY the game's gonna forget it exists.

Diablo 3.

Trying to grind out a particular belt. Gotten literally 10 of every other belt in existence and still no sign of it. It's BiS for my build so NATURALLY the game's gonna forget it exists.

And of course, under one of these conditions:

A) A different playthrough with a different build

B) When you're farming for something else

C) When you've completely given up on the belt/[insert item here]

You'll be drowning in that one belt/[insert item here]

OT: Batman Arkham Knight. I've realized none of the choices you make mean anything.

Pretty much. Last week was farming for a bow called Krittershot. Now that I've gotten it and even moved onto a completely different build with different weapons I've found 7 of the fucking things.

D3 again.

Diablo 3. 3000 belts later and I finally got the one I was after.

Now all that's left is slowly inching my damage higher until I can beat greater rift 75 solo. At 70 now and I probably can get to at least 72 but I'm definitely not ready for anything beyond that.

Dragon Quest Heroes. It took me about an hour to alleviate the disappointment of it not being turn-based RPG as in previous titles, and to get used to the "hit everything with a stick" Dynasty Warrior-style gameplay it offers. But now I'm getting into it's deceptively mindless play style and beginning to appreciate the extra layers and options you have during fights. Plus I knew couldn't stay mad at this series for long, due to my affection for Dragon Quest's visual style, bright and colourful palette, Akira Toriyama's lovely monster and character design, the funnily regional voice acting (a Dragon Quest game was the first time I heard a stereotypically Cornwall accent in the medium, video games need more Cornish voice actors!) the subtle recognizable soundtrack and menu/event jingles... I've missed this series so much.

Batman Arkham Knight.

Honestly, the best costume to use as Batman is the 2008/The Dark Knight costume. I just wish the Tumbler was useable outside of races, and that you could change Joker to Heath Ledger Joker.

NO JEB, DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!

XD Oh boy, what have I done? Is there something wrong with Warframe that I don't know about? :P Or are you just saying it's addicting? ...Cause then you'd definitely be correct.

OT: Warframe.

I should get back into Warframe, I played like an hour or two of it when it was new (at least new on Steam). Then again, I already have a huge ass backlog of games, and it keeps on growing.

I should get back into Warframe, I played like an hour or two of it when it was new (at least new on Steam). Then again, I already have a huge ass backlog of games, and it keeps on growing.

The most common problem people with a lot of games have: "WHAT DO I PLAY NEXT"

I'm one of those people

OT: StarCraft

Decided to replay the campaign, and already found an OP strategy as Terrans, involving Goliaths, Siege Tanks, Science Vessel and an SCV. Granted this only works against AI, but still effective