Last Game You Played

Diablo 3

Seems every season devolves into me running demon hunter and monk. It's just they always seem the most powerful to me and I like their kits best. I have a 70 wizard but I'm just not feeling them. I do like the voice actress though. Sassy. *after multikill* "If only they could SEE ME now..."

Retired Forum Moderator

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

With some school mates. :) Lotsa fun.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Batman Arkham Knight

I imagine Batman giggling while sneaking about, he's taken down a few thugs and the only one that knows is him.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Wolfendoom, a standalone total conversion of sorts for Wolfenstein 3D by AReyeP that is based in the Doom universe and acts as an unofficial prequel to the events in the first Doom game. A bit crude and primitive looking by today's standards, with low quality sounds, not the best sprite rips and not a lot of source code changes (enemies still behave like their Wolf3D counterparts) but the idea behind the mod is well thought out and the gameplay is fun and challenging. For hardcore Doom fans who happen to like Wolf3D, it isn't trying to be exactly like Doom as its more of a new game altogether.

Diablo 3.

Trying to grind out a particular belt. Gotten literally 10 of every other belt in existence and still no sign of it. It's BiS for my build so NATURALLY the game's gonna forget it exists.

Retired Forum Moderator

Diablo 3.

Trying to grind out a particular belt. Gotten literally 10 of every other belt in existence and still no sign of it. It's BiS for my build so NATURALLY the game's gonna forget it exists.

And of course, under one of these conditions:

A) A different playthrough with a different build

B) When you're farming for something else

C) When you've completely given up on the belt/[insert item here]

You'll be drowning in that one belt/[insert item here]

OT: Batman Arkham Knight. I've realized none of the choices you make mean anything.

Pretty much. Last week was farming for a bow called Krittershot. Now that I've gotten it and even moved onto a completely different build with different weapons I've found 7 of the fucking things.

D3 again.

Retired Forum Moderator

Warframe.

fa5.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Warframe.

NO JEB, DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!

OT: Paladins

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Diablo 3. 3000 belts later and I finally got the one I was after.

Now all that's left is slowly inching my damage higher until I can beat greater rift 75 solo. At 70 now and I probably can get to at least 72 but I'm definitely not ready for anything beyond that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dragon Quest Heroes. It took me about an hour to alleviate the disappointment of it not being turn-based RPG as in previous titles, and to get used to the "hit everything with a stick" Dynasty Warrior-style gameplay it offers. But now I'm getting into it's deceptively mindless play style and beginning to appreciate the extra layers and options you have during fights. Plus I knew couldn't stay mad at this series for long, due to my affection for Dragon Quest's visual style, bright and colourful palette, Akira Toriyama's lovely monster and character design, the funnily regional voice acting (a Dragon Quest game was the first time I heard a stereotypically Cornwall accent in the medium, video games need more Cornish voice actors!) the subtle recognizable soundtrack and menu/event jingles... I've missed this series so much.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Batman Arkham Knight.

Honestly, the best costume to use as Batman is the 2008/The Dark Knight costume. I just wish the Tumbler was useable outside of races, and that you could change Joker to Heath Ledger Joker.

NO JEB, DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!

XD Oh boy, what have I done? Is there something wrong with Warframe that I don't know about? :P Or are you just saying it's addicting? ...Cause then you'd definitely be correct.

OT: Warframe.

-------

I should get back into Warframe, I played like an hour or two of it when it was new (at least new on Steam). Then again, I already have a huge ass backlog of games, and it keeps on growing.

I should get back into Warframe, I played like an hour or two of it when it was new (at least new on Steam). Then again, I already have a huge ass backlog of games, and it keeps on growing.

The most common problem people with a lot of games have: "WHAT DO I PLAY NEXT"

I'm one of those people

OT: StarCraft

Decided to replay the campaign, and already found an OP strategy as Terrans, involving Goliaths, Siege Tanks, Science Vessel and an SCV. Granted this only works against AI, but still effective

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I'm that when I have a huge ass backlog, or when I have nothing to play.

Arkham Knight still. Getting more riddles/riddle trophies before advancing the plot.

I'm thinking of doing a "What's Wrong With X Game series" starting with the Arkham series.

Dark Souls 1:

Wow, I haven't seen faces this bad since Oblivion and that's saying something. I presume I'm gonna be where a helmet so it's not like it matters a whole lot. Which makes me wonder why do RPGs have face makers in the first place when your most likely going to be wearing a helmet anyway? Seems kinda pointless to me.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Quake 1

So I'm trying the "Starting Weapons only" challenge, and I got stuck at the end of chapter 2. First of all: zombies become a real threat. Since you are limited to just an axe and a basic shotgun, the only way you can kill them is with Quad Damage or with the help of another enemy. Which is why the last stretch of the elevator is HARD. And that's not counting the Shambler and the Fiend that come before that. Oh, and there's also two Vores that you need to kill, and seeing as their attack is a homing projectile that hurts a LOT, plus those zombies, that basically means there is no safe position there.

In short: you need to think outside the box

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Dark Souls 1:

Wow, I haven't seen faces this bad since Oblivion and that's saying something. I presume I'm gonna be where a helmet so it's not like it matters a whole lot. Which makes me wonder why do RPGs have face makers in the first place when your most likely going to be wearing a helmet anyway? Seems kinda pointless to me.

If I spend a lot of time on making a face I usually make it a point to not wear a helmet. That being said DS1 didn't have the hottest creator so yeah, probably want a helmet. DS3, however, You can make beautiful boys that don't need to look like boys. :D

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20va1ROSFpOTS5qcGcifQ.sT69JK4cEiK88G2PT5O7HR5TMoU

It's even more fun when I get summoned to another world wearing the ring of reversal (opposite sex animations) and wearing a dress and then use the "Hey!" voice gesture and this deep voice comes out. Only once have I ever been kicked from the guy's world after doing that.

OT: D3 again. Though now I want to play dark souls. too bad I need to update practically my whole library and my internet is running 50 kbps and 4k ping. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator