Last Game You Played

GTA V

I don't know why but I found cop car sirens blazing in a tree...

vS1WWav.jpg

I think this whole game can be summed up with; "WHY?". XD

Simple, I drove it into the tree :P

OT: Xenoverse 2

I made a backstory for my character: Bulma and Chi-Chi fused (Bulchi or Chima) and had sex with Gogeta.

"I have two daddies! And two mommies!"

Dark Souls 1:

Does anyone have advice on Sen's Fortress? I'm getting annihilated. Those axes are a nightmare to dodge roll through. Amazingly most of the time I've survived the fall. There's quite a few Titanite Demons down there so I killed them all.

Dark Souls 1:

Does anyone have advice on Sen's Fortress? I'm getting annihilated. Those axes are a nightmare to dodge roll through. Amazingly most of the time I've survived the fall. There's quite a few Titanite Demons down there so I killed them all.

just run through the swinging axes as soon as there's an opening

the best advice i can give you is use your best shield for physical and lightning defense, and block as much as you can

if you roll past the lizards they'll usually fall in to the traps themselves while chasing you

also I strongly recommend summoning iron tarkus before fighting the boss, since the boss is really tanky and tarkus hits him quite hard

you can technically push the boss off the edge of the arena but only if you can do enough damage to him in a short enough period of time

GTA V

Actual legit spoiler alert:

What the fuck is this? :I Blaagghrr... I don't know what to choose. I love all of these characters XD The game is most likely going to pull a; "We're going to make it seem like you have to kill one of these characters but you won't actually." And it'll all be a happy ending or some shit. But even then, I don't know what to choose. XD

gO63Q9R.jpg

GTA V

Actual legit spoiler alert:

What the fuck is this? :I Blaagghrr... I don't know what to choose. I love all of these characters XD The game is most likely going to pull a; "We're going to make it seem like you have to kill one of these characters but you won't actually." And it'll all be a happy ending or some shit. But even then, I don't know what to choose. XD

gO63Q9R.jpg

If you want the cannon (or at least what a lot of fans, myself included, consider the cannon) choice pick

C. It wraps up the most compared to the other two.

Also that option is best because you can always replay missions that you've completed (including that one) and pick the other two without having to deal with the consequences.

Dark Souls 1:

I failed to get Priscilla's dagger and killed her. Oh well, It had short range anyway.

Also is there anything I can't kill with the Great Scythe? Ever since I got it I've been practically untouchable.

Dark Souls 1

82P5FL57uiY

WoG is supposed to deflect projectiles so technically it's working as intended, but I don't think From accounted for every projectile in the game

Also those boulders DO crash and land causing the exact same fire in the exact same AOE, it looks pretty silly depending on where you can get it to land

Dark Souls 1:

I failed to get Priscilla's dagger and killed her. Oh well, It had short range anyway.

Also is there anything I can't kill with the Great Scythe? Ever since I got it I've been practically untouchable.

Great Scythe has the benefit of long range and wide reach, but it swings really slowly and uses a lot of stamina

It's also one of the few heavy weapons that scales extremely well with dex

Also TIL reapers aren't their own weapon class in DS1 and the scythe is listed under the halberd class. Huh

GTA 5 (single player)

3rd playthrough of the game, doing all Strangers and Freaks. I also think Lamar is aware he's in a video game. In the mission where you're "playing" as Chop and you're chasing D with the van Lamar says something along the lines of "Franklin use your weird Focus ability". I've always considered the Special Abilities to be gameplay & story segregation, so for an NPC to mention it, feels off to me.

Dark Souls 1:

I have discovered the ultimate blend of light and heavy armor, behold Havel Xanthous.

iuvplLS.png

I've equipped Xanthous's hat, gloves, Havel's chest, pants and ring. This allows me to dodge roll like normal but I'm no longer being staggered.

Final Fantasy 15

Just started my adventures, this is going to be a tough game to put down. Very late in the year, but I would have to say this wins my Game Of The Year award, that I'm starting. Now. Like Right Now.

Final Fantasy 15

Just started my adventures, this is going to be a tough game to put down. Very late in the year, but I would have to say this wins my Game Of The Year award, that I'm starting. Now. Like Right Now.

I really wanted to play Final Fantasy 15 since the gameplay looked really good. But I don't own any current gen consoles so I can't.

Dark Souls 1:

I have discovered the ultimate blend of light and heavy armor, behold Havel Xanthous.

iuvplLS.png

I've equipped Xanthous's hat, gloves, Havel's chest, pants and ring. This allows me to dodge roll like normal but I'm no longer being staggered.

That is the absolute silliest thing I have ever seen in my life

You should try giant dad

Dark Souls 1:

iuvplLS.png

That is the absolute silliest thing I have ever seen in my life

You should try giant dad

I had a feeling you'd like it. My Dex build has devolved into kinda doing whatever. I think Dark Souls has melted my brain at this point :P

But in all seriousness it kind of works. No fat rolls and I don't get staggered at all.

Dark Souls 3

This game is so full of questionable design choices it's fucking insane.

Enemies that can chunk half your health in attacks that only last a few frames, a boss that is way too difficult to kill for how formulaic it is, a gank squad that serves no other purpose than to annoy you and gives you jack shit for killing them, enemies that still take advantage of the old poise system because fuck you, and the cherry on top

a disappointingly easy boss whose entire backstory is that he's such a greedy fatass that he literally ate Gwyndolin, my favorite character from the first game

The only redeeming factor of Irithyll is the throwback to Dark Souls 1

Dark Souls 1:

I killed Ornstein and Smough, got the Lordvessel from Big Tits Mcgee and placed it at Firelink shrine.

Now all that's left to do is kill Nito, Seath, Bed of Chaos, the four kings, and finally Gwyn.

I'm feeling somewhat tempted to just jump into straight into Dark Souls 2 as I've had my fill of Dark Souls 1 at this point. I'll take a break for now, But I really really want to move on to Dark Souls 2.

I'm also slightly annoyed that my build isn't as optimized as I would like it to be. For a dex build I dumped way too many points into endurance.

I plan on playing as a Deprived in Dark Souls 2 since I know what I'm doing now.