Last Game You Played

Path of Exile

Managed to find someone selling a jewel for 2 chaos with +7% max life, +15% physical damage, and +12% melee damage which are the three most important stats for a jewel with my build and I believe those are all max rolls meaning I scored big time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watch Dogs 2

So you know that spoiler that was spoiled to me because the internet can't keep quiet on anything spoiler related? Yeah I just experienced it in game aaaaand no impact. I had no reaction. Oh sure, it's on a character that had little screen time and no character development, and new next to nothing about. That's besides the point, the point is [person I'm having an imaginary argument with] is this is an important twist/plot development no matter the medium and the fucking internet decides that keeping spoilers a secret shouldn't be a thing anymore!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Path of Exile, the only thing I seem to play anymore hm...

Just got Abyssus for my facebreaker build. Basically I hit like a boss but everything hits me like a boss now. Insane damage increase (from 15k dps to 89k dps) but i take 50% more damage from everything.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just beaten Watch Dogs 2 then played some Chrono Trigger Randomizer.

Start of game, went to Guardia Forest (1000 AD) common drop is Iron Swords which sell for 450g each. Found my money maker at the start of the game... Oh and got some nice armor that doubled defense (went from 23 to 43).

Witcher 3

Having a serious conversation with the Bloody Baron, I'm telling him what I know concerning the whereabouts of his daughter and wife, in exchange, he'll tell me the same with Ciri. One of the options when talking to the Baron is wanting to play a card game with him. The hell!? Geralt is seriously thinking of playing a game of Gwent in the middle of a conversation, and a serious one at that.

Here I thought Squall had bad timing with wanting to play Triple Triad. His girlfriend is seconds away from dying in space and he's willing to risk that just to win a rare card. No... I take that back, Squall's worse with his timing.

Fallout 3

Nearly done with main game sidequests. God,these take houuurs... :crazy::crazy: Spent nearly all day for the last couple of days..

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

Man, wolves are cool. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Path of Exile.

I started a new character. They are Spicy_Meat_Vaal; disciple of the Flaming Meatball Massacre.

Retired Forum Moderator

WoW

07d9376de9.png

If I don't wake up tomorrow with enough cash to buy 4 wow tokens I'm quitting this game

the name's riley

Chrono Trigger randomizer

Normally Frog is a tank, but the randomizer made him weak as fuck. Marle is a the tank, and Crono is OP.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

WoW

07d9376de9.png

If I don't wake up tomorrow with enough cash to buy 4 wow tokens I'm quitting this game

I did not get 4 wow tokens

In fact I'm getting undercut at 30k

the name's riley

Chrono Trigger randomizer

Just got end game armor in the future, and I don't have Robo... yet.

Path of Exile.

I'm at the point where I'm farming Breachlord Xoph to make Xoph's Blood pendant, the last (and arguably most important) piece of my build outside my weapon. Too bad the drop I need from him is like a 6% chance and it costs 15 chaos orbs for 1 breachstone. Best-in-slots always gotta be so hard to get...

Retired Forum Moderator

Chrono Trigger Randomizer.

On my way to get the Masamune for Frog, the common encounter with Goblin/Ogan, the common drop was Stone Arms, and I kept on finding them in chests. After that dungeon, I had 11 of them, which sold for a pretty penny or two. Went to the distant past, got Ayla. She, like Crono, is OP as fuck, and like Crono, has one shitty stat. In Ayla's case, it's her MP. At level 18, she has 15 MP. However, her magic stat is 35. The randomizer made here a mage, with no MP. At least she has a high attack stat. I love how the randomizer made Crono, Marle, Ayla, and Robo the fast hard hitting characters. I was also able to get Crono's 2nd strongest weapon in the past.

To put things into perspective, stat wise, here's what each character's stats are supposed to be:

Crono:

level 18

HP: 307

MP: 42

Power: 28

Hit: 13

Magic: 12

Evade: 14

Stamina: 36

Magic Defense: 29

Speed: 12

Lucca:

Level 17

HP: 280

MP: 44

Power: 6

Hit: 14

Magic: 24

Evade: 12

Stamina: 18

Magic Defense: 33

Speed: 6

Robo:

Level 15

HP: 310

MP: 34

Power: 29

Hit: 12

Magic: 10

Evade: 10

Stamina: 33

Magic Defense: 17

Speed: 6

Ayla:

Level 18

HP: 335

MP: 38

Power: 35

Hit: 22

Magic: 8

Evade: 25

Stamina: 38

Magic Defense: 26

Speed: 13

Marle:

Level 17

HP: 256

Power: 6

Hit: 12

Magic: 22

Evade: 11

Stamina: 17

Magic Defense: 35

Speed: 8

Now what each one is:

Crono:

level 18

HP: 340

Power: 37

Hit: 14

Magic: 13

Evade: 10

Stamina: 37

Magic Defense: 37

Speed: 14

Lucca:

Level 17

HP: 176

MP: 38

Power: 18

Hit: 13

Magic: 10

Evade: 12

Stamina: 35

Magic Defense: 49

Speed: 5

Robo:

Level 15

HP: 322

MP: 39

Power: 28

Hit: 10

Magic: 7

Evade: 15

Stamina: 15

Magic Defense: 19

Speed: 9 (dash ring puts it at 12)

Ayla:

Level 18

HP: 298

MP: 15

Power: 34

Hit: 9

Magic: 25

Evade: 22

Stamina: 33

Magic Defense: 33

Speed: 13

Marle:

Level 17

HP: 230

Power: 30

Hit: 24

Magic: 21

Evade: 17

Stamina: 34

Magic Defense: 37

Speed: 12

Path of Exile.

Got my Xoph's Blood pendant. Had to get a little creative with up-trading my currency to chaos orbs and then exalt just to buy the base pendant(Xoph's Blood needs 2 pieces: Xoph's heart pendant and Xoph's Blessing. I had the blessing already). Lemme tell you, wading through all the afker's, bot traders with faulty bots, and russian currency horders just to get 2 god damned exalt orbs is far more work than it should be. took me 3 hours to get a reply from someone who was real and actually willing to trade.

Finally getting my last BiS sure felt good. I just have one final step to reaching my full potential but that's gonna be the hardest yet. Well not hardest, but most time consuming. 1500 orbs of fusing is not something you get quickly.

Retired Forum Moderator

ESPN Baseball Tonight.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".