Last Game You Played

FrostPunk.

Interesting game, first level is easily the hardest, almost no replay value once you've beaten the 3 scenarios it ships with.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Battletech.

Very fun. Highly recommended. Is almost everything I could ever want in a turn-based strategy set in the Battletech universe. (it's missing a way to change engines on mechs, and a way to build your own empire)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Final Fantasy XIV: STORMBLOOD

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Life of Pixel

I'm not a completionist quite like Jirard in his review show, The Completionist, but I do have that odd completionist itch from time to time, and Life of Pixel really makes me mad, because sucking at the game effectively screwed me here. I can never get the 100% completion I desire, because I messed up trying to get certain things done in the game.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Replaying Bastion, because that game is freaking awesome.

Also, I'm trying out Entropy: Zero. Seems good so far.

Fallout: New Vegas

First time playing a Fallout game. Was actually inspired to try it while reading a certain popular crossover fanfic a few people here might be aware of...

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and a sucker for extra elements of realism when I can get it, I'm playing in Hardcore Mode for my first save.

... I'm so dead. :lol:

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

First time playing a Fallout game. Was actually inspired to try it while reading a certain popular crossover fanfic a few people here might be aware of...

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and a sucker for extra elements of realism when I can get it, I'm playing in Hardcore Mode for my first save.

Very Hard/Hardcore is actually not that difficult, until you get to Dead Money anyway. I recommend picking up some mods to up the difficulty a bit. Project Nevada is good for allowing you to adjust the difficulty however you like it.

the name's riley

Very Hard/Hardcore is actually not that difficult, until you get to Dead Money anyway. I recommend picking up some mods to up the difficulty a bit. Project Nevada is good for allowing you to adjust the difficulty however you like it.

Xbox player, and my PC is a Mac, so I'm screwed for mods at the moment. I'm gonna be building a gaming PC in the near future, however.

I don't really have any of the game's DLC quests, either. I have them all for Fallout 3, but the only reason I have either of these games on Xbox is because I share the Xbox with my brother, who has them on his account. He didn't buy New Vegas's DLC on Xbox for some reason. He has it all on Steam, though.

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Xbox player, and my PC is a Mac, so I'm screwed for mods at the moment. I'm gonna be building a gaming PC in the near future, however.

I don't really have any of the game's DLC quests, either. I have them all for Fallout 3, but the only reason I have either of these games on Xbox is because I share the Xbox with my brother, who has them on his account. He didn't buy New Vegas's DLC on Xbox for some reason. He has it all on Steam, though.

Well, regardless, don't worry too much about the difficulty. If you ever get the opportunity you should try to pick up the expansions as well, since they're all really amazing. I think New Vegas is really well balanced for what it is, you should have a lot of fun actually.

the name's riley

Beat Saber.

All previous rhythm games have been merely appetizers for this one.

Retired Forum Moderator