Last Game You Played

Fallout: New Vegas

First time playing a Fallout game. Was actually inspired to try it while reading a certain popular crossover fanfic a few people here might be aware of...

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and a sucker for extra elements of realism when I can get it, I'm playing in Hardcore Mode for my first save.

... I'm so dead. :lol:

Very Hard/Hardcore is actually not that difficult, until you get to Dead Money anyway. I recommend picking up some mods to up the difficulty a bit. Project Nevada is good for allowing you to adjust the difficulty however you like it.

Xbox player, and my PC is a Mac, so I'm screwed for mods at the moment. I'm gonna be building a gaming PC in the near future, however.

I don't really have any of the game's DLC quests, either. I have them all for Fallout 3, but the only reason I have either of these games on Xbox is because I share the Xbox with my brother, who has them on his account. He didn't buy New Vegas's DLC on Xbox for some reason. He has it all on Steam, though.

Fallout: New Vegas

First time playing a Fallout game. Was actually inspired to try it while reading a certain popular crossover fanfic a few people here might be aware of...

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and a sucker for extra elements of realism when I can get it, I'm playing in Hardcore Mode for my first save.

... I'm so dead. :lol:

Very Hard/Hardcore is actually not that difficult, until you get to Dead Money anyway. I recommend picking up some mods to up the difficulty a bit. Project Nevada is good for allowing you to adjust the difficulty however you like it.

Xbox player, and my PC is a Mac, so I'm screwed for mods at the moment. I'm gonna be building a gaming PC in the near future, however.

I don't really have any of the game's DLC quests, either. I have them all for Fallout 3, but the only reason I have either of these games on Xbox is because I share the Xbox with my brother, who has them on his account. He didn't buy New Vegas's DLC on Xbox for some reason. He has it all on Steam, though.

Well, regardless, don't worry too much about the difficulty. If you ever get the opportunity you should try to pick up the expansions as well, since they're all really amazing. I think New Vegas is really well balanced for what it is, you should have a lot of fun actually.

Beat Saber.

All previous rhythm games have been merely appetizers for this one.

Echo. So far my first impressions aren't all that great, although, to be fair, I haven't actually begun the actual gameplay. The first 30 minutes (or longer) is just a walking simulator, with bad dialogue that forces you to walk.

Team Fortress 2

I've been doing Mann Up mode in "Mann VS Machine" with one of my best buds and a crew he's assembled. I'm the Medic of the team.

So far, we've completed one tour. And now my friend is pestering me to do contracts with him. :lol:

Beat Saber

That moment when you get top 150 world wide

zaD0BpLrUiI

Beat Saber

That moment when you get top 150 world wide

zaD0BpLrUiI

What is this? Audiosurf meets VR Lightsabers?

Because I want it!

Speedran Batman Arkham Asylum. Learned you can softlock the game in two places: At the start, in the elevator ride (before the game truly begins, and you get out of the walking simulator), if you glitch out of the elevator, and stay up on a tiny ledge, until the screen fades to black, the game teleports you back to the elevator choking Joker. This softlocks the game. Which is strange, cause if you do the glitch, but drop down, so you're on top of the elevator, you're fine.

The second location is in Croc's Lair. Basically you do, what we call, a zip glitch/explosive gel storage glitch, before Batman places the massive explosive gel on the ground. Then, you go through the maze as normal, and during the escape, you can't detonate the explosive gel, because there's no explosive gel to detonate. Meaning you're stuck beforing the escape portion of Croc's Lair forever (there's only autosaving).

What is this? Audiosurf meets VR Lightsabers?

That is a fair comparison. Though you can't just put any song into it... yet. (any day now they're going to release a track editor which you can bring in your own music and develop a level for it. Even share it with others)

On that note, I'm currently taking a break from playing it right now. Smacked the hell and a half out of my thumb with one of the controllers on one of the harder songs and think I broke a blood vessel.

Sonic Mania

I was playing "& Knuckles" mode with my brother. My brother was Sonic, and I was his player 2.

He's... not very good at the game. :lol: At least we never got a game over.