Last Game You Played

Been watching a lot of movies lately, so I haven't had much time for games. Right now, I'm playing Mass Effect 2 again and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Trying to do a playthrough where I get everything possible (except the 100% syncs) before continuing the main story. Already have 2 level 9 assassins (the other 7 are level 8), all of Leonardo's weapon inventions (dual hidden blade, dart gun, climbing gloves), and I'm working on the shop quests.

AC:B again... Now have 11 assassins (9 of which are level 10s, 2 are level 7), the second set of armor (working on the shop quest armor), and I'm done with all the other shop quests except the one for the Heavy Quiver.

Also did some BFBC2 last night, and got a laugh when people thought I was aimbotting. :lol::ugeek:8-)

Forza Motorsport 3. Racing games are the only games that I really enjoy playing on my own. With a few exceptions, though.

Guitar Hero: Metallica, i was making songs in the music studio for fun, and doing vocals along with guitar. i'm a lefty; i can multitask :D

Guitar Hero: Metallica, i was making songs in the music studio for fun, and doing vocals along with guitar. i'm a lefty; i can multitask :D

Righties can multitask too, just so you know. XD

must you ruin my buzz? i felt special for a minute there. well we'll always have smudging the writing behind us when we write stuff, and um..anyway we win! :( /off topic