Last Game You Played

Trying to get Blue Shift and Opposing Force but Steam is failing me D:

It's too bad. I hope you will get it soon

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Dead Space 2 is starting to get quite tough, I'm in chapter 8 now. But when I got to the bench in the machine room I had 14 power nodes to spend so I got quite a few upgrades, stasis is fully upgraded except for charge (I don't see the use in upgrading that.), alt fire damage of pulse rifle got two boosts, alt fire damage and primary damage of javelin got boosts as well. Even the cutter which I don't use all that often.

Oh, and I got that vintage suit as well, that thing looks nice, and the 10% discount at the store will come in handy.

I really, really want to buy the ripper, but I'm not sure how useful it is, especially non-upgraded. It just seems so much fun. . .

I want L.A. Nore, oh the things I will do to it once I have it in my geekie hands!

I want L.A. Nore, oh the things I will do to it once I have it in my geekie hands!

LA Noire looks like pretty cool game, i might get it as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually I'm playing a hl2 mod - The Nightmare House series. It's very good, very scary. Not quite Amnesia: The Dark Descent Scary, but it's made me jump several times. I'm still in the first one cuz I can only play it in 20 minute increments.

Can't wait for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Portal 2 to come out.. and Fear 3... and Crysis 2.... and Duke Nukem Forever... and Mass Effect 3... and Bioshock Infininte... and Dead Island... and I am alive...

Why can't time move faster!!? DAMN YOU TIME!!! *shakes fist at sky*

Actually I'm playing a hl2 mod - The Nightmare House series. It's very good, very scary. Not quite Amnesia: The Dark Descent Scary, but it's made me jump several times. I'm still in the first one cuz I can only play it in 20 minute increments.

Can't wait for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Portal 2 to come out.. and Fear 3... and Crysis 2.... and Duke Nukem Forever... and Mass Effect 3... and Bioshock Infininte... and Dead Island... and I am alive...

Why can't time move faster!!? DAMN YOU TIME!!! *shakes fist at sky*

I know how you feel. Oh well, I'm killing time by playing all the Duke Nukem games I own.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Dead Space 2 is starting to get quite tough, I'm in chapter 8 now. But when I got to the bench in the machine room I had 14 power nodes to spend so I got quite a few upgrades, stasis is fully upgraded except for charge (I don't see the use in upgrading that.), alt fire damage of pulse rifle got two boosts, alt fire damage and primary damage of javelin got boosts as well. Even the cutter which I don't use all that often.

Oh, and I got that vintage suit as well, that thing looks nice, and the 10% discount at the store will come in handy.

I really, really want to buy the ripper, but I'm not sure how useful it is, especially non-upgraded. It just seems so much fun. . .

Ripper is good on floods of weaker enemies as the blade is suspended for a short period of time damaging all that touches it. may even be useful against tougher mobs when upgraded.

As for what I'm playing, I'm currently playing InFamous. Just beat it on good alignment so now I have to work on evil.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ripper is good on floods of weaker enemies as the blade is suspended for a short period of time damaging all that touches it. may even be useful against tougher mobs when upgraded.

Sounds good, I don't have money for it at the moment but mayhaps I will just go for it on the next chance. I got a spare node to upgrade something right away, too.

Sounds good, I don't have money for it at the moment but mayhaps I will just go for it on the next chance. I got a spare node to upgrade something right away, too.

yeah. I got mine early and I should probably upgrade it, but I found it really useful when mobbed as I main fire once and just swing the blade back and forth and legs just start flying.

But once you get to the black goo covered necro's(or whatever it is that turns them so dark) you really do need to upgrade damage else one blade isn't enough.

Retired Forum Moderator

Stasising them first would help greatly I bet, to concentrate the blade better on the arms (Most of the time both arms severed will mean death to the bad guy.).

Stasising them first would help greatly I bet, to concentrate the blade better on the arms (Most of the time both arms severed will mean death to the bad guy.).

Yeah I have been spamming the stasis module. And I have it fully upgraded too so it lasts long, has 4 charges, and regenerates 2 on it's own without the stasis packs when not being used. but hm... didn't think of going for the arms first. I usually just take off the legs so they drop to the ground and can't reach/attack me as easily.

btw, just a tip, when you get to endgame, and fight the regenerator, save your ammo. just stasis him and run since you can't kill him. You'll be needing that ammo for the boss.

Retired Forum Moderator

i'm playing Fallout: new vegas.

halfway through the eldar campaign in Dawn of War 2 retribution

I'm also playing through Dragon age: origins

Me and a friend are trying to beat Donkey Kong Country on SNES, though I've given Bulletstorm a fair amount of play recently, as well as AvP. Though for the most part I'm playing the old Fallout games.

I'm actually going to buy DK country like next week along with super mario world and mario paint(I'm trying to rekindle my childhood memories).

well, I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but I finally started playing half life one for the first time after staring at it annoyed from it's lack of autosave. *puts on flame resistant suit*

also tf2 and minecraft

Me and a friend are trying to beat Donkey Kong Country on SNES, though I've given Bulletstorm a fair amount of play recently, as well as AvP. Though for the most part I'm playing the old Fallout games.

I'm actually going to buy DK country like next week along with super mario world and mario paint(I'm trying to rekindle my childhood memories).

well, I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but I finally started playing half life one for the first time after staring at it annoyed from it's lack of autosave. *puts on flame resistant suit*

also tf2 and minecraft

Are you going to buy them on VC or the actual carts?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yeah I have been spamming the stasis module. And I have it fully upgraded too so it lasts long, has 4 charges, and regenerates 2 on it's own without the stasis packs when not being used. but hm... didn't think of going for the arms first. I usually just take off the legs so they drop to the ground and can't reach/attack me as easily.

btw, just a tip, when you get to endgame, and fight the regenerator, save your ammo. just stasis him and run since you can't kill him. You'll be needing that ammo for the boss.

Stasis greatly helps, especially with those crawling bastards, they're fast.

You know, I'm in chapter 11 now and after having bought and upgraded the ripper, I regret not buying this monster sooner than half-way through chapter 10. Go damn that thing is brutal. One blade can take out two or even three enhanced slashers. It made the big elevator ride in ch. 11 a breeze. I've been having trouble keeping up with putting excess ammo for my other weapons and other supplies into the safe or selling it. And not only does it deliver devastating damage (fully upgraded), it also has the advantage of instantly cutting pickups out of the fallen necromorphs, very useful in bigger fights where many bodies would otherwise disappear before you can stomp them.

The ripper will be bought in ch. 5 on my next runthrough.

(Yes, there will be a next runthrough. This game is bloody awesome, despite countless bugs, many of which amazingly managed to escape through QA.)