Last Game You Played

Just beat inFAMOUS: Second Son as Pope Beneficent the First. Probably going to 100% the goody two-shoes save and then go back to rain hellfire as DELSIN DICKPUNCHER; DESTROYER OF WORLDS, PUNCHER OF DICKS.

The concrete powers you get after the endgame kick ass. I wish you got them sooner in the game though! Also while all power sets kick ass, Eugene and Augustine's boss battles make me a bit jealous of their powers. Maybe I'm asking too much, but I want to be a giant concrete spider mech thing, dammit!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I beat Borderlands 2 for the first time. I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 for the second time ever (thinking of some jokes and possible callbacks Freeman's Mind could have), oh and I just got an amazing game for my 3DS called Samurai Warriors: Chronicles. It's made by W-Omega Force so, you know, basically Dynasty Warriors. On a handheld. And it plays really well, surprisingly enough.

DELSIN DICKPUNCHER; DESTROYER OF WORLDS, PUNCHER OF DICKS.

This is quite possibly the best title I've ever seen anyone have.

Diablo 3. Just reinstalled it again. It took me some hard convincing after the last uninstall until I heard they got rid of the old director and changed everything I hated about it. I can once again say I enjoy it.

Retired Forum Moderator

NEO Scavenger... It'll be an awesome game if they just adjust it to be a little easier to pan around the map. (and add a few thousand more items, and add a tutorial)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

DELSIN DICKPUNCHER; DESTROYER OF WORLDS, PUNCHER OF DICKS.

This is quite possibly the best title I've ever seen anyone have.

Why thank you, why thank you very much.

Played some Resistance: Burning Skies and Spy Hunter on my PS Vita. Now playing Deus Ex: The Fall on PC.

That sounds... awful. I've only heard tell of the bad of the first two, but I've watched game-play from The Fall PC version (courtesy of Total Biscuit and Jim Sterling) . Seems to have gotten everything wrong by the looks of it. Also in TB's video the way the shotgun just makes the FOV flip the buttered fuck-crumpets is almost glorious in it's stupidity.

OT: Infamous: Second Son. You know, for a change of pace. Have 100% my goody-two-shoes save and am now commencing the expert-difficulty be-a-dick-to-everyone play through.

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition (bought it yesterday)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

NEO Scavenger... A lot more interesting when you run with a trainer that gives you max health when you're in the mini-map mode.

Played some Resistance: Burning Skies and Spy Hunter on my PS Vita. Now playing Deus Ex: The Fall on PC.

That sounds... awful. I've only heard tell of the bad of the first two, but I've watched game-play from The Fall PC version (courtesy of Total Biscuit and Jim Sterling) . Seems to have gotten everything wrong by the looks of it. Also in TB's video the way the shotgun just makes the FOV flip the buttered fuck-crumpets is almost glorious in it's stupidity.

OT: Infamous: Second Son. You know, for a change of pace. Have 100% my goody-two-shoes save and am now commencing the expert-difficulty be-a-dick-to-everyone play through.

I never watch TBS because I absolutely hate him. He's overly critical, always focusing on technical aspects of games and his negative and pompous attitude is really influencing most gamers I've seen.

I personally like The Fall. The story is solid as hell and is a nice little expansion for people like me who was really into the story of Human Revolution. Seeing what happened to the mercs before they attacked Jensen is a really nice thing for me. The voice acting was so-so, controls were a bit glitchy and the graphics were a little downscaled but overall the game ran fine for me and I had fun playing it. It's very obviously a port of a mobile game so as a PC game it's definitely not holding up well, but that doesn't automatically mean it's terrible. And afaik, TBS had some technical issues because he didn't have VSync on or something...

I guess TBS' attitude just generally clashes with my own as I always focus on the good aspects about a game first and foremost and the problems I try to work around rather than see them as flaws... Most of the time if I dislike a game it's usually because it's outside my comfort zone or just not to my taste.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I never watch TBS because I absolutely hate him. He's overly critical, always focusing on technical aspects of games and his negative and pompous attitude is really influencing most gamers I've seen.

Hence why he's called "The Cynical Brit", I suppose.

And afaik, TBS had some technical issues because he didn't have VSync on or something...

I didn't know about that. Still, it seems a bit ridiculous that they'd even bother with a PC port if they're not going to do it properly.

That being said, I'm not making you watch Total Biscuit and you're not making me play Deus Ex: The Fall, so I guess it all works out :lol:

Also, while I like TB, Nerd³ is still my favorite Let's Player/Game critic. Although Ross's Game Dungeon comes in a damn close second.

And on topic: inFAMOUS, this time the Paper Trail web-quiz thing. Still not entirely sure what that's about, but hey, free game content!

Still, it seems a bit ridiculous that they'd even bother with a PC port if they're not going to do it properly.

Especially since they went to all the trouble of creating Human Revolution from the ground up 3 times just to get each platform right... (XBOX360, PS3, PC) Each version was the same game, but completely different under the hood.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

bit of san andreas multiplayer, bit of civ 5, bit of l.a. Noire, bit of fifa 13 and i just started Splinter cell conviction. oh and started replaying sleeping dogs.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

inFAMOUS: Second Son. Playing evil seems to have a bit of lugoscababib discobiscuits*. Delsin's character still seems to want to be semi-heroic, yet the game blatantly encourages slaughtering civilians. Killing DUP and drug dealers makes sense because fuck those guys, but he has no reason to kill civilians. In the first two games Cole could drain the life out of them for more energy, but here there really isn't any reason besides "because I'm evil". That might change later, but for now it seems a little off. Although to it's credit it does make me actually feel bad after some of the evil decisions. I never really felt all that bad being evil in an inFAMOUS game before and in the second one

actually quite liked that I got to kill Zeke because he was annoying

Before that Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite. Got it free with PS Plus and discovered I could import my save data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2 from my old PSP memory stick, including the ridiculous amount of items and money I hacked in via CWCheat. It has made me realize how much I miss CFW as well as how bad I actually am at Monster Hunter.

*See: Jimquisition

Age of Wonders 3

Quite good. Get it if you enjoy turn based strategy, and dire penguins.

Motorstorm Apocalypse for PS3, its fucking awesome

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Forced AA makes it look MUCH better.

inFAMOUS Second Son. Less lugoscababib discobiscuits as it goes on in the evil playthrough. One thing that's slightly disappointing is that powers aren't very different for evil and good. In inFAMOUS 2 you got completely different powers, but here it's more or less the same, but the evil ones are a bit more disintegrate-y. Although vaporizing people is quite amusing, so there's that.