Last Game You Played

Or to cloak, and slice someone's throat... (Ghost Recon is a Ubisoft game)

I find no fault with their game quality, (unlike EA) but this move towards oppressive DRM by the major game publishers is just getting in the way.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Killzone Shadowfall. Graphics and gameplay are stellar thus far. It's also nice that I actually have to use tactics to survive in normal difficulty. Most FPS games with regenerative health you can just Rambo on normal. It also makes the OWL drone actually useful, which is nice. I heard a lot of people say the story and voice acting is bad, which it is, but so far it seems miles better than Killzone 3. Also, no Rico thus far, which is good. I hated that guy.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Ghost Recon Phantoms again... Everyone says I have the clearest mic in the game... (I'm using that headphone to headset hack I mentioned in the FFA section, and have it set for 24-bit 96kHz hardware input)

Killzone Shadowfall. One thing I really like about the Killzone series is it seems to be one of the few FPS games where your character has legs and a shadow. And so far this one is better than any of the other Killzone games I've played.

Ghost Recon Phantoms again... Again...

There's a surprising number of people using the multi-shot hack, and the no-ready-time hack... (muti-shot lets you choose how many bullets leave the gun every time you fire one round, and no-ready removes the delay before shooting after running)

Lately i've been getting into MW3 multiplayer. so far i only played sp part.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Killzone Shadowfall multiplayer. I even got MVP for one match. I generally suck at multiplayer, so that's actually pretty good for me.

Space Engineers... Pirated it to see what it's like, and it's actually kinda fun... (a bit difficult to control, but still fun)

256px-Assaultbox.jpg

I enjoyed that game a lot. I just hate how the story had to fit Krystal and stupid dinosaur planet into it. Like for serious, Adventures ruined the potential of the series following Star Fox 64.

Anyway I purchased Creeper World 3 on steam and am having a hard time not drowning with how much time I'm spending on it.

256px-Assaultbox.jpg

I enjoyed that game a lot. I just hate how the story had to fit Krystal and stupid dinosaur planet into it. Like for serious, Adventures ruined the potential of the series following Star Fox 64.

Anyway I purchased Creeper World 3 on steam and am having a hard time not drowning with how much time I'm spending on it.

I strongly disagree with you. I absolutely loved Adventures and I loved that Assault included Krystal and even gave me the option to see how Tricky had grown up after the mission on Sauria. I think Adventures was a great game that added much needed progression and variety to the series and kept it from getting stale. Assault returns to the old formula of course but I would love another Adventures game some day.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Back to Ghost Recon Phantoms again. Found a couple cool guys to add as friends. One is in his 60's, and drinks beer while playing... I love those kinda people.

I strongly disagree with you. I absolutely loved Adventures and I loved that Assault included Krystal and even gave me the option to see how Tricky had grown up after the mission on Sauria. I think Adventures was a great game that added much needed progression and variety to the series and kept it from getting stale. Assault returns to the old formula of course but I would love another Adventures game some day.

Adventures was good, don't get me wrong, but I severely felt it didn't belong in the Star Fox universe. It was originally meant to be a separate title anyway, but they decided to use Star Fox just 'cuz. I think they shouldn't have detracted from "the formula," even if it meant letting the series die. There's always the option to start something completely new.

Adventures was good, don't get me wrong, but I severely felt it didn't belong in the Star Fox universe. It was originally meant to be a separate title anyway, but they decided to use Star Fox just 'cuz. I think they shouldn't have detracted from "the formula," even if it meant letting the series die. There's always the option to start something completely new.

Again, I disagree. I have no problem considering it part of the franchise and I think the only reason it "killed" the franchise is because of the expectations people had. I loved it from start to finish and I actually felt, dare I say it, a bit touched by it? I loved the characters, the story, there was a charm to it that I feel is lacking in any other Star Fox game, even Assault which to me feels kinda cheap in comparison.

Don't get me wrong, I get where you are coming from as the majority did not care for the game and don't consider it a "true" Star Fox game. Personally I will always disagree with that sentiment though.

Little Big Planet 2..............such a underrrated game and sooo cute too

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Killzone: Mercenary. Was on vacation sans PS4 and I had a need for some Killzone. Love the contracts mode, adds actual replay value to the game. Although one problem I have is that it too often has checkpoints after you're screwed out of an objective (especially for time limits) so you have to start the whole mission over. They aren't usually too long or challenging, but it's still really irritating.

Killzone: Mercenary. Was on vacation sans PS4 and I had a need for some Killzone. Love the contracts mode, adds actual replay value to the game. Although one problem I have is that it too often has checkpoints after you're screwed out of an objective (especially for time limits) so you have to start the whole mission over. They aren't usually too long or challenging, but it's still really irritating.

Yeah, I agree. Still great for a challenge.

OT:

192034-Conduit2UseMe1.jpg

Metroid_Prime_Trilogy.jpg

man the Metroid series is classic, I just wish Zero Suit Samus would be her basically NUDE! but it aint :/

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."