Last Game You Played

i am going to try to place them in the slimy stuff and majestically skip over them to the other side.

Good luck.

I'm back doing another run through ME2...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well actually i am not there yet. But i hope i can actually place it on the boat somehow, if not i have to walk/swim.

They designed the first maps so you get enough radioactive water to not want to even try to go without your boat, (you'll die for sure) so you'll need to get that lamp stuck in the boat (also the water where you find the boat kills you so you have to get the lamp stuck from the dock, quite challenging)

Well, i wouldn't do it if it wouldn't be a challenge

Edit:

Ok, so i wasn't able to somehow attach it to the boat. So i will try just walking water hazard.

Run in to just a little problem here, but i have a plan: see those blue thingys, i am going to try to place them in the slimy stuff and majestically skip over them to the other side.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040355714/screenshot/576669726720180430

Record it, it would be just awesome to see (at 16x speed) O_o (they'll be putting it as the new achievement, bring the light to Black Mesa)

Record it, it would be just awesome to see (at 16x speed) O_o (they'll be putting it as the new achievement, bring the light to Black Mesa)

Haha, i would. But i really doubt my PC can handle it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Playing Golden Axe 1 & 2...

Going retro are we?

Always...

Heck, I still do speedruns of the original Sonic on a regular basis. (I'm in an ongoing speed competition with a friend, I always seem to beat his speed by a few seconds though)

Prototype.

Rather interesting, and very gory... A bit limited in the gameplay department, and the open world with helicopters makes it way too easy to get millions of EP...

last game I played was Conway's game of life (if that counts as a game)

other than that, I was playing Dwarf Fortress.

Prey

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Necrovision.

The voice acting and gun sounds make me want to kill myself but the gameplay is fun enough to keep me going and wanting more.

My recent purchase - Left 4 Dead 2

I sold 3 of my old PS3 games so I could purchase that and Portal 2.

-Gran Turismo 5

-Dead Rising 2

-Dead Space 2

Left 4 Dead 2, and let me tell you, I have two simple rules, I always play as Nick and Zoey, and I will kill you if you take my baseball bat.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Far cry, bought it for like 3€ on steam a few days ago. But the lagg is driving me crazy at times(even if i have all settings as low as possible).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯