Last Game You Played

The Last of Us Remastered. I think a big advantage of this being on PS4 that's overlooked is the ability to use headphones. There's some way to do that on PS3 as well, I'm sure, but it's not as simple a setup. The sound design in this game is fantastic. Ironically, with "Listen Mode" disabled you actually have to listen more. And with headphones it's even easier to pinpoint the sounds, which is quite startling when there's a clicker *right* behind you.

And in Grounded mode Joel seems to have a glass jaw, but it makes him seem a lot more realistic than the bare-knuckles brawler that could take on five runners and a clicker with nothing but a brick and gusto that you get in some of the lower difficulties. He seems capable rather than super-powered.

For most games the "normal" difficulty is usually what I'd consider to be the good default way to play, but The Last of Us shines brighter the harder it gets, mainly because the scary/tense moments are even more so when they pose an actual threat. That's my opinion, anyway.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

League of Legends with my friend. Last game we played we won an ARAM match which for all intents and purposes in every sense of that phrase, we should have lost. we were 3 v 5 half the game, and they even got our Nexus down to 100 hp(that's 1 auto attack from losing) before we pushed them off and even before we got the first tower. Yet we won. we aced them 3 times in a row in the last push and I was full build Orianna with 670+ AP. There tank had 300 magic resist(roughly 75% damage reduction) and I ate right through it.

We both agreed that was a good game to end on. Never gonna get a victory like that again.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wario Land 2 on my 2DS, not a bad Mario spin-off title.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

STO... Again... But I'm installing Brütal Legend now...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Blacklight: Retribution. Not bad little Free to Play shooter, but I can't really see myself putting a lot of time into it. It's alright to pop in for a bit, but overall seems pretty generic.

STO, just long enough to reset my research and reputation projects.

The Swapper. Bit odd to play on the Vita since the analog stick just kinda moves a cursor around. A mouse would be much better, but I can't fit my laptop in my pants so it's a fair trade-off.

Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition. Would be more accurate to call it "Clumsy Vengeful Mob Boss Simulator"

And yet again... STO.

Over 852 hours now, and I'm going to play it more over the weekend.

STO... 863 hours now, 60 hours over the past 2 weeks...

STO yet again... I must like this game somewhat.

Trying to get through Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's cut on the hardest level as a hacker (ventilation pipe hiding). Also playing some Crusader Kings II for shit and giggles.