Last Game You Played

Dishonored. :3 And finished it! About time too.

I feel good though cause I'm one of the 2.6% of players that went through the whole game without being detected. :3 I am the sneaky sneak.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Horrendously laggy Don't Starve Together. Hilariously and frustratingly impossible to play when your character just WILL. NOT. MOVE.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Castle in the Darkness. Nice throwback to the NES era but god is it hard. Its like 8 bit dark souls.

Retired Forum Moderator

Jumped back into GTA SA-MP, game may be over 10 years old but people still play it and it is still good.

Battlefield 2142... It's been one of my all-time favorites since I first tried it.

Unfortunately, EA was stupid enough to shut down the servers for the game, so in order to play you have to download a modified EXE from here and follow the instructions. There are only 2 servers too, so don't expect a ton of choice in what goes on on the servers. At least they run with enough bots, (that you get points from killing) and a lower point requirement to level up, which makes it a lot easier to unlock everything.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Battlefield 2142... Again... I'm not even close to ashamed to play it.

That it is. It's also more fun than a lot of other newer MP games in so many ways...

Minecraft!

I don't care what people think about it, it will ALWAYS be a great game in my books. It started off as something so small, and it's just grown and grown into something amazing. The only thing I miss? Punching sheep and shearing their wool off with your bare hands, and the seed quesadila. RIP, friend. You were a good world. Many memories. XD Geez. Uh, I've been playing the latest update with my boyfriend on his server and I've been turning a scrawny little village into an amazing safe haven. X3 Cobblestone wall around the place to protect the villagers, flowers, small little ponds, farms, all sorts!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Battlefield 2142... It's just one of those game I never tire of.

Pokémon X, no access to a PC but this will suffice regardless.

the name's riley

The Forest. I found an easy way to actually build up a safe area before any of the Cannibals find you. Complete with regenerating food source and clean water.

Retired Forum Moderator