Last Game You Played

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

Basically playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown in the early 60's, real time, and in a third person view.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

BARABARIBALL (one of the Sports Friends minigames). It's quite good fun for a little local multiplayer diversion. Towerfall: Acention before that because that's an even better overall local multiplayer game. Also Johann Sebastian Joust (another part of Sports Friends) quickly becomes a contact sport when played in a dorm without the ability to move far enough apart.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Fallout: New Vegas

Still testing what could be causing the UI lockout caused by the order of loading the mod files from Seattlite.

Far Cry 4

I get 17 FPS in an uncluttered area if I'm not moving, and neither is anything else... I'm lucky to get 8 in a firefight. Had to edit the settings file manually to get it that good, before it topped at 12 FPS with minimum settings from the in-game settings menu, and despite mouse acceleration being turned off in the menu, it still required disabling in the file as well.

Recommendation: If you're not running at least a GTX 5xx or newer, don't bother with the game.

I haven't played anything in days... Just been watching Star Trek Deep Space 9... Will be doing games soon though!

Star Trek Online... Found my way into playing my Klingon character finally. (I think it's because I'll be level 60 before I even start the level 51 missions, due to campaign restructuring over the last 4 years)

Borderlands Pre-Sequel. Athena now level 50. Elemental Athena with an electric beam Maliwan laser is ungodly powerful.

Retired Forum Moderator