Last Game You Played

League of Legends as Tristana with Username as Zilean.

I went 27-7 and used my ultimate to save lives.

Retired Forum Moderator

Democracy 3.

Played one game, and got assassinated before getting re-elected, then played again and got this...

I have a national surplus of 10 trillion dollars, no negative effects, two positive effects, a perfect GDP, no unemployment, perfect health, perfect education, no crime, minimal poverty, a maxed out military, it's a fully stable government with all the liberals hating me, (52% of the total population) and I have 94.6% of the population's support. (peak at 98.45%) Interestingly, I only did things I would do IRL if I were living in/running a country. (many of the policies are the way I have voiced them on here, and somehow this game fully agrees with them!) The in-game compass shows the policies as being 56.15% capitalist, and 7.44% liberal.

2 games total, and I have made a perfect government at 100% difficulty... Next up, making one at maximum difficulty.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Skyrim. I'm pretty behind on the times, I know. I'm considering learning the development kit, since I'm pretty much done with Source engine stuff at this point.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Elite: Dangerous

I keep switching between trader and bounty hunter. I have enough money saved up to do both roles pretty decently so I change whenever I feel the mood.

Retired Forum Moderator

Killzone: Shadow Fall.

The guys at Guerrilla games are assholes with that ending.

They did one of those endings where they make it seem like even when you beat the game you failed. Then they roll the credits for about 15 seconds, interrupt the credits and present to you the more favorable story close in the form of a mini level. I seriously thought they were gonna pull that bullshit, too.

Well played Guerrilla Games. Well Played.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online.

They're redoing a lot of the skill system now, and it's looking to be pretty cool.

APB: Reloaded

I'm tempted to say there are more hackers on this than there ever was on Combat Arms...