Last Game You Played

Battlefield 4. I managed to find a 32 player infantry only hardcore server. Still has the problem with a lot of snipers but the players there are mostly decent tempered so I may go back.

We almost lost one match, having spent almost 3/4ths of the fight at a 100 ticket disadvantage but somehow managed to save it in the end.

BF4 again. My friend was trying for 3 matches to get a defib kill so as a joke I take mine out and start joking about getting one instantly. I got 4 in one match. He was so mad.

Enter The Matrix.

I remember thinking this was the best game when I was like 13. Time has not been kind to it.

It also has one of the worst driving sections of all games. Definitely the game's nadir. The second half's still pretty good though.

Battlefield 4. The stars aligned this morning and gave me one of the best games I've played yet. Then after a few rounds everything returned to normal and it was loss after loss. Although I have gotten better at leading RPG shots into pesky helicopters.

Elite: Dangerous.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a trader or a bounty hunter. So I became both. Flying around in a ship outfitted with 4 guns(2 of which are automated to fire at hostile's I have tracked), beefy shields, and enough cargo racks to haul plenty of commodities while killing bandits and turning in their bounty vouchers while I haul.

Also outfitted a fuel scoop because this particular ship's frame shift drive refueling is significantly more expensive than my last ship. Now all I gotta do is fly dangerously close to a star and I don't have to pay for gas!

Elite: Dangerous.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a trader or a bounty hunter. So I became both. Flying around in a ship outfitted with 4 guns(2 of which are automated to fire at hostile's I have tracked), beefy shields, and enough cargo racks to haul plenty of commodities while killing bandits and turning in their bounty vouchers while I haul.

Also outfitted a fuel scoop because this particular ship's frame shift drive refueling is significantly more expensive than my last ship. Now all I gotta do is fly dangerously close to a star and I don't have to pay for gas!

I've just been playing ED, and I'm trying to set up a trader/explorer mix.

I've just been playing ED, and I'm trying to set up a trader/explorer mix.

I'd think the adder would be good for that. Just be careful of pirates. They really like to target that ship.

Last I played was Skyrim. Working on my cannibal wood elf assassin. Because yeah....