Last Game You Played

Star Trek Online. Almost completely maxed in everything on one character, and starting a brand new character as well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Democracy 3.

Played one game, and got assassinated before getting re-elected, then played again and got this...

I have a national surplus of 10 trillion dollars, no negative effects, two positive effects, a perfect GDP, no unemployment, perfect health, perfect education, no crime, minimal poverty, a maxed out military, it's a fully stable government with all the liberals hating me, (52% of the total population) and I have 94.6% of the population's support. (peak at 98.45%) Interestingly, I only did things I would do IRL if I were living in/running a country. (many of the policies are the way I have voiced them on here, and somehow this game fully agrees with them!) The in-game compass shows the policies as being 56.15% capitalist, and 7.44% liberal.

2 games total, and I have made a perfect government at 100% difficulty... Next up, making one at maximum difficulty.

I need to see this. Can you video tape it?

I need to see this. Can you video tape it?

Here is the savegame of it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!QxRShDSZ!b20VUGQAZ3shKGY06RHxs-gJ1zMT7Wc1kvfGWuF-wl4

Download isn't working.

What browser, extensions, and antivirus are you using? (one of them might be blocking it) The file is still up and available at that link from Windows/Linux/Android/x64 variants of Firefox, Windows/Linux/Android Chrome, and default Android browsers.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dying Light...I didn't know I wanted a Zombie Apocalypse open world version of Mirror's Edge.

But now that I got it I don't know how I lived without it.

Aside from that I've been playing Resident Evil HD remaster on the PC.

Oh come on. It's K4. KaayyyFoourrr. Kydure only exist in my name so it can break three characters.

My bad.

OT: Shadow of Mordor.

Retired Forum Moderator

Battlefield 4. I managed to find a 32 player infantry only hardcore server. Still has the problem with a lot of snipers but the players there are mostly decent tempered so I may go back.

We almost lost one match, having spent almost 3/4ths of the fight at a 100 ticket disadvantage but somehow managed to save it in the end.

Retired Forum Moderator

BF4 again. My friend was trying for 3 matches to get a defib kill so as a joke I take mine out and start joking about getting one instantly. I got 4 in one match. He was so mad.

Retired Forum Moderator