Last Game You Played

Did a little Battlefield 3... I had many hackusations from spawncampers. (I'm ranked #3419 globally for skill, that's top 2% of all players that aren't banned, so not surprising)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

GTA V. I was in a lobby full of people trying to kill me while I was in my car. My armored car. With tiny reinforced windows. Immune to bullets and resistant to low grad explosives. You have to get lucky to get a bullet in on someone in that car.

Retired Forum Moderator

Far Cry 4.....did the secret ending to it........wow didnt think itd be that way

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Bloodborne.

Nothing like spending 2 hours trying to make progress and getting nowhere because the game gives you 3 paths to chose from, all of them certain death.

Edit: Well, I got past all three paths. I'm now in an area with enemies so tough that I feel even more fragile than when I started the game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Last night I finally beat Burnout 3. I used to rent this game from the store or borrow it from friends all the time when I was a kid, but I never beat it. So now, several years later, I decided it was time to go back and finally finish this- So I bought the game, lost my sanity playing it, but then, last night I beat it and won every single gold medal and now I'll be the cockiest bastard for the next few days.

Bloodborne. Beat it and got 2 bosses into New Game+

This is a feat considering this game takes a lot of patience and I'm ADHD.

Retired Forum Moderator

After beating Burnout 3 I will now get 100% completion in GTA San Andreas without using cheats.

Although it is not required for 100%, I also got all gold medals in the Driving, Boating, Flying and Biking Schools and unlocked this beauty right here:

(Big image is big)

Hotknife-GTASA-front.jpg

Even the GTA Wiki says

While completing the school in general is quite hard, getting all gold medals is extremely hard for all players
So now I will be the cockiest bastard for the next few weeks.

GTA V on PC. Frame drops still not fixed and I'm not sure anything will fix that on this PC without serious work so I'll just have to deal with it. :S

It's playable, just inconvenient.

Retired Forum Moderator

Need for Speed Underground 2 (on my nephew's XBOX360, I embarrass him with my driving skills)

Killing Floor 2. I'm so happy to be playing one of my favorite Coop games with proper hit detection, greater feeling guns, and amazing animations

Retired Forum Moderator

GTA Vice City. It's been 4 years since I last played this sucker, and the nostalgia's strong on this one. I wanna see if i can finish the game without using any cheats this time.

Welp, now what?

Pixel Piracy... They still have a few bugs to fix, but overall it's MUCH better than first release.

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior

I was bored and curious and things got out of hand.*

*This is my favorite thing I've said all year.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hearthstone!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Bloodborne. I finally beat the asshole boss that's been giving me trouble all week.

"Doesn't do anything out of the ordinary" - Wiki. What about magic? Magic's pretty out of the ordinary in Bloodborne. Heat seeking blood skulls and blood skull bombs are pretty out of the ordinary. An old Arthas wanna-be lich lord using all these while swinging a scythe faster than the fastest weapon I have is pretty damn out of the ordinary.

But alas, no matter how out of the ordinary it is, it wasn't enough that when I finally put on my favorite game combat song even it couldn't survive. Something about The Pretender by Infected Mushroom makes it so I don't lose against bosses. Every time I face a hard boss I throw that song on and suddenly I win.

Retired Forum Moderator