Last Game You Played

Thief. I cranked up the custom difficulty to be no killing, harming or being seen by anything. So much more fun like this.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm actually doing fine. It's challenging because I can't just run around like an idiot and grab whatever. I gotta think about what I'm doing, look for new ways to do what would have been simple by knocking them out. I'm rapidly discovering the level design is extremely well thought out. There is no place in the game where there's only one way to do something.

That and robbing an entire jewelry store underneath the nose of the guard patrolling it and then robbing the guard blind was more exciting than the first time I went through there.

I'm honestly having more fun than when I attempted the Ghost playthrough of DX:HR.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Ur-Quan Masters.

I'm more used to stuff like Freelancer and Wing Commander, but I'm getting the hang of it.

You should try Starpoint Gemini 2... It's closer to those.

OT: Star Trek Online.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Minecraft. Playing a modded game mod called SkyBlock/SkyFactory where you start off with a tree on a single dirt block suspended over a death abyss. I finally have a mob-farm set up and a cobblestone generator as well as a house. These mod packs let you do crazy-ass things O_o

Retired Forum Moderator