Last Game You Played

Battlefield 4. I called it a night after I took a random pot shot at a helicopter with a sniper rifle and brained the pilot. No better way to end it than with a salty helijockey trying to report me for hacking.

The way this whole post was worded just makes me really happy.

the name's riley

Timesplitters 3. By and large breezed through the three Arcade Leagues (Amateur, Honorable, Elite), which I can't say for TS2. Either TS3 is easier, or I've got better at FPS games since regularly playing TS2.

Might start on the Challenge mode tonight.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Mortal Kombat X.

No surprise considering I didn't grow up with the series but I'm absolutely terrible at this.

Retired Forum Moderator

Minecraft... Just finished moving the Minecraft servers from my gaming system to my otherwise completely unused Linux system.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Terraria. Playing a new character on Expert Mode. 50% more health and damage for all enemies, and bosses have new moves and enhanced AI.

Just beat Skeletron. Last time I had to prepare for a fight this much I was about to do the pumpkin moon hardmode event.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout New Vegas... Trying to get several mods to work together properly, and not keep giving me glitches. (FPS lags, and so forth)

Terraria again. I just finished building my fortress in the new file and I totally didn't name it the Chode Abode. Just like I didn't name my last one Phallus Palace. Nope.

Retired Forum Moderator

I approve of those names.

----

FIFA 15. First time playing a football game, it's actually rather a lot to think about at once. Though my mate says it's similar to skating games in that it's confusing when you first try it, but you get used to what every button does.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Fallout New Vegas... Trying to get several mods to work together properly, and not keep giving me glitches. (FPS lags, and so forth)

I fixed much of the lag, but not all of the issues. Going to work on it more today.

I've been re-playing Mount and Blade Warband with the Perisno mod lately, thinking of giving nation building a shot since I always play a vassal.

Other then that I've been trying to get back into New Vegas.

Terraria AGAIN. Made some progress into expert hardmode. one of the 3 mechanical bosses down and in the process of preparing for the other two.

They have way too much health...

Retired Forum Moderator